Limited Run Jimmiroquai: GOT Brienne Armor kits

jimmiroquai

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All!
We’ve finished the GOT Brienne armor and are now starting limited runs of 30 sets each. Production starts now. Slots are open and a 40% down payment (prices below) reserves you a slot. Once 30 slots are filled up, you can be added to the waitlist for the next run. Runs are continuous as long as there is interest.
Armor will be cast in our flexible fiberglass mix and will be cast in black as well. We’ve designed it to be very easy to assemble. Armor will include the Chest, back, 5 pcs skirt armor, 2 pcs pauldrons, 8 segments arm armor
The advantage of our flexible fiberglass cast armor are the intricate crisp detail, durability, and flexibility. This means that the armor can fit a variety and range of sizes, while maintaining the level of detail. The armor comes ready for primer. If it fits you out the box, then you can go straight to rigging and painting.

This video showcases the material we use:
Here are pics of the raw unpainted armor set out of the box:
p7cwsX.jpg

Here are pics of the finished armor and flightsuit on my wife. She is 5’2 1/2 barefoot, chest 79.5cm, waist 69cm, hips 89cm. It fits her with allowance. Again, armor is flexible and by just adjusting your rigging, can fit a wide range of average sizes. Special sizes can be made by request for an additional fee.

NNTPP2.jpg

dGPpc6.jpg

fmae6r.jpg

WX92x5.jpg

I only sell the raw unpainted kits – finishing services are not available at this time
Pricing is as follows: (all prices exclusive of shipping)

Armor only: 450usd

I will be needing a 40% deposit to include you in the run
and to get started on your kit.
Production lead time is about 2-3 weeks
Link to my paypal account is below: ( jimmiroquai@yahoo.com )
PayPal.Me/jimmiroquai
Please indicate in the paypal message your name / username, what you are paying for, regular or express shipping, and your full shipping address and phone number

As before, these will be shipping from the Philippines and to make things a bit simpler, I’ll be listing shipping costs and options by region:
Shipping for Just the flightsuit is 45usd Flat rate for anywhere outside SE Asia.

IMPORTANT NOTE: AS OF 10/1/17: EMS HAS RAISED THEIR PROCES ALMOST 3X BY IMPLEMENTING A HIGH VOLUMETRIC FLAT RATE. I’VE HAD TO SWITCH COURIERS TO FEDEX. SHIPPING IS STILL MUCH HIGHER THAN THE PREVIOUS RATES. HOWEVER, I’VE ONLY INCREASED SHIPPING COSTS AT A FRACTION OF THE ACTUAL COST AND WILL BE SHOULDERING MORE THAN 30% OF THE SHIPPING COSTS AT MY OWN EXPENSE.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT BECAUSE SHIPPING IS BASED ON VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT, THE MORE I CAN FIT IN A BOX, THE CHEAPER IT WILL BE OVERALL.
I’M DOING THIS TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING THE LIVELYHOOD OF MY FIBERGLASS GUYS.

HERE ARE THE NEW SHIPPING RATES

REGIONARMOR only
SE Asia
45usd​
E Asia
50usd​
Australia & New Zealand
80usd​
Canada
100usd​
EU
110usd​
UK & Ireland
110usd​
USA
95usd​

FAQ
  • Will this armor fit me?
  • The armor is specifically sized to the global average female bust waist and hip sizes. However, because of the flexible fiberglass material we use, and the fact that we’ve added a lot of allowance to the pieces the armor will fit a wider range of people.

• What is the lead time for orders?
  • Casting usually takes around 1-2 weeks. The sequence of casting is determined by the sequence of payments received. A 40% down payment gets you in the run.

FOR ANY INQUIRIES AND ORDERS: Do contact me via FB Messenger (Jim Tripon) or email (jimmiroquai@yahoo.com) as i am more responsive there

This has been an awesome collaboration between Jimmiroquai Props and Onix Media Studio.

If you need 3D modelling done, you can’t go wrong with Onix Media Studio. Do shoot them an email if you have any projects you need modelled:
onixanimation@gmail.com

Thanks for the interest!
Jim
Also Available from Jimmiroquai Props:
Rogue One: Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper, Stormtrooper, Tie Pilot
Force Awakens: Stormtrooper, Phasma, Tie Pilot, Snowtrooper
Battlefront2: Inferno Squad
The Last Jedi: Stormtrooper, Phasma, Praetorian Guard
SOLO: Mimban TK, Mudtrooper, Mudtrooper Officer, Val in Mudtrooper armor
The Rise of Skywalker: Sith Trooper
GOT: Brienne Armor, Lannister Armor

Coming soon: Rebels Vader, Clone wars Hunter, Clone wars Crosshair

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back