JFcustom's FOAM files

JFcustom, many thanks for posting the files on this thread. Tried out the Hawkgirl template for my daughter; worked out great. Got to say that cutting and forming all the points at the back was exhausting, but worth it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.4 KB · Views: 184
Pardon me, I hate to be a bother, but back on page 92 someone asked about a great Batman model and the response was that it had been done. I looked through every page and did not see it. Did I miss it or is it not here. I've Googled it and can't find it. Any help would be great, thank you.

Pardon me, I hate to be a bother, but back on page 92 someone asked about a great Batman model and the response was that it had been done. I looked through every page and did not see it. Did I miss it or is it not here. I've Googled it and can't find it. Any help would be great, thank you.

Sorry bud, some of us are on Tapatalk so the pages dont always have the same posts...my page 92 has no mention of batman at all, perhaps a post number could help get an answer.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@Niteblade21: welcome to the RPF!

To answer your question: download Winzip to open zip files (large folders),then try again.
Some of these files open up a page full of gibberish; to make these work,instead of opening the page,you right click on the (unopened) pdo file and "save as" to your computer.
I hope that helped.

This is driving me mental! I seem to be able to download the helmets, but cannot for the life of me download the full suits! And the worst part is, I used to be able to with my last laptop! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

hello everyone..

i have a stupid newbie question - I have access to a laser cutter and so far test cuts on eva foam are awesome BUT when i try and open the PDO into AI, it wont open - the cutter wont take pdo´s directly. have i missed a step or do i need the designer software.

also if in Spain, use the floor foam from Servie Estacio (they have a website too) its €14 for 1.5m x 1m and its awesome.

Geez, I really don't know, I'm so very-much computer illiterate! How do I find out?
Adblock is an add-on for browsers which blocks advertisements and pop up sites. I thought it could interfere with your download. Go to add-on options of your browser and you can disable it

Adblock is an add-on for browsers which blocks advertisements and pop up sites. I thought it could interfere with your download. Go to add-on options of your browser and you can disable it

Thanks for your help. Based on what I can figure out, I don't have Adblock, so something stupid is going on!

IMG_2990.JPGfinally finished putting together my legs for the Mk4 suit. Still have to seal the seams, paint & hinge. All in all I believe it will work, now to scale down in pepakura to make some to fit my son...It's still a toss up on the shin to thigh connection....Chicago screws or metal hinge? Also whether he'll go as Ironman or Master Chief for Halloween this year. Big thanks to the community, for without ya'll I'd still be trying to figure out Pepakura.

jrbagadoughnuts;finally finished putting together my legs for the Mk4 suit. Still have to seal the seams said:
I really like the doll joints. JF mentions them at the bottom of his first thread and they come in multiple sizes to vary the elbow vs shin. But, I never connected my arm pieces, just the thighs.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back