JFcustom's FOAM files

Looking to build a Honey Lemon helmet from Big Hero 6.
Any chance on a foam pep?
Any suggestions on a good base to start with?
Thanks.

I have a question: on page 1, JfCustom says that the silicone gun is a good solution to fill up seams,but you must paint or primer the foam before the silicone is dry.
Do I need to apply Smooth-Cast 65D within that time limit as well,or does this rule just apply to painting?

Last edited:
George, I am in Canada so I don't know if there is a product similar to what I use. I use a latex mastic known as ALEX by mono, it is available at home improvement stores. The product is paintable and sandable, clean up and smooth with water. Good luck Bro.

@tgk: thank you for your input on this.

@DarklordShonen: some .pdo files produce a pop-up notepad screen with gibberish on it when you click on them (if that is what you mean); these .pdo files need to be right-clicked on and [saved as...],not opened by clicking on them.I hope that helped you.

Last edited:
You have to download Pepakura Viewer/Pepakura Designer to open .pdo files,and Winzip to open Zip files.
The downloads that open up a notepad with gibberish need to be [saved as] by right-clicking on the file name,not opened.

@tgk: thank you for your input on this.

@DarklordShonen: some .pdo files produce a pop-up notepad screen with gibberish on it when you click on them (if that is what you mean); these .pdo files need to be right-clicked on and [saved as...],not opened by clicking on them.I hope that helped you.

THANKS!! the one giving me problems are the single pdo files i try to save it but only appear the link ... but thanks for your time :)

a little update on my Mark 4 suit... finished the torso, temporarly attached pieces with tape. Now to seam seal, plasti dip, paint & assemble on my duct tape mannequin I made of myself. Again, thanks to all on the RPF for their posts, documentation & steps in which they complete their costumes, for without I'd truly be lost...*tips hat to all,
ironman torso.JPG

Search this thread with the search bar; Dancin' Fool made one and Jf posted it in this thread.I got it as well (thanks JF,thanks Dancin' Fool !)

Maybe I didnt see it either. But was there a link for the DOJ cowl that someone had created? Could it be linked to the front page of the thread? Or may I have the link please? :)

At the top of the thread,just above the 'subscribe' button to your right,you'll find the search bar for searching within this thread.Type in the key word(s) of what you seek,and if that doesn't work,use the search bar at the top left of the page.Good luck,I hope you find it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back