Jedi training remote....parts!

I definately need the Comanders Cupola and the truck axel brackets.

I have the 1/48 Bandai PinPoint Panther G and the 1/48 Otaki Panther Type G. Neither have the propper part.

David

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie on this forum.
icon_smile.gif
I was wondering if anyone still had any left-over parts or a kit of some kind available? I'm not getting my hopes up...but I thought I'd ask! Thanks!

I am building a remote. I have the ball and wrecker. Does any body offer resin casts of the other parts? It would same me a lot of searching. Thanks

Hey Frank:
Thanks for posting. I'm looking for the small bits. I have the ball and truck rims and can make the styrene pieces. I can certianly track down kits and or cast parts, but seems like a lot of work. If you can help out that would be great. On a side note, I am also looking for accurate dimensions on the Thermal detonator. The 6cm listed in the best of lucas book seems small. I saw it at MOM and I'm sure it's less than 3 inches as I had made one from 3inch arcrylic ball halves, but 2.5 inches seems tiny.

THANKS

Perrin S.

You need the 1/48 Scale Panther...or Jagpanther.
And some rubber to mold them.
...all the parts are in there.
I dont have Thermal parts..or demensions.

Frank

Can anyone please tell me the cheapest place to get a 6-inch ball or two 6-inch hemispheres? I went to a place today and they wanted $60 each for the two hemisheres!!!
Thanks!
icon_smile.gif

Hey FC. Tank kit is prooving to be a tough find, I'm still interested in cast parts. Any body els offer them? THANKS

I had a *ton* of parts, but my project sort of petered out when I was unable to locate one, final part. Argh!

Anyway, I've got enough rims for at least two extra remotes and I may have more than one complete tank kit. Not sure on that however. I'll check my stash and see. If you're interested in a set of rims, drop me an e-mail at somunny@sbcglobal.net. I think about $20 shipped per set would be fair enough.

I feel my motivation returning. Thanks guys!

Steve

I was missing the little "cannon" looking piece that is placed around the truck rim.

The Parts Of Star Wars website lists it as being part #3 from a Tamiya 1/48 Panther G. I have a couple of Bandai 1/48 Panthers, but none by Tamiya.

Steve

That part #3 is from the bandai 1/48 panther, not the tamiya.

I now have all the parts and I'm just waiting on some RTV and the resin to mold them. Will post some pics soon.

Zac

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back