JB/Vaderguy...still alive???

Well said Rob.
I'd urge everyone to get this sorted out in the open too.

Mods - when are you going to stop darth marcus from openly offering to sell things for JB? Do you really want new members here to be subjected to the same apalling customer service that many of us have already experienced?

Chris

Darth Marcus,
with all due respect, it's just one more insult to those he owes stuff too........to have to deal with yet another "go between"........when JB really should deal with this stuff personally. I have yet to see your role in all this and am quite concerned that you have injected yourself into this position. Personally it infuriates me that you are "fronting" for JB rather than he taking care of the problems first hand. Just one more example of his failure to resolve the issue.

I would honestly refuse to deal with you personally for two reasons:
1. I didn't pay you vast sums of money for the missing merchandise

2. You are too "new" around here to have you nosing into my personal business. I don't involve outsiders into my transactions without my permission under any circumstances. Having JB make that decision for me would piss me off big time.

Dave :(

JB is still a member here specifically so he can take care of his outstanding orders. There is no need for middlemen.

JB should NOT be soliciting ANY new orders on the RPF until ALL of his outstanding orders are taken care of, and NO new users should be taking interest for ANY products on the RPF, especially products from someone that has been having delivery issues for SO long.

I truly hope everyone that had a "package shipped" recently receives exactly what they ordered and reports back to this thread soon.

Matt
RPF Staff

You know what they say, "misery loves company". JB has made alot of people around here miserable with his horrid business practices. Its past time that he joined the party.

Rob

Out in the open it is. Everyone please post then when you "do" receive your merchandise. Your frustration with him is tremendous. I am just tyring to help. As you wish...Good luck with your future endeavors.

I didn't know about JB until I toppled accross his initials in a couple of forums about his helmet and the quality of it. Members (from here and other forums) guided me to him, and making my decision of obtaining one between a couple of helmets out there.

Well, I've been in dialogue -email sharing- during the past (almost) two months with JB about obtaining an ESB helmet (which I want badly), and he answered my emails in pretty much average time. Sometimes fast, sometimes takes a long time. I've already signed the agreement...all I need is to pay, which I'm getting step by step to complete the total to then pay....now things changes for me.

In the past two weeks, I've been reading stuff about JB that I didn't know about, and makes me feel uneasy about doing business at this point, specially after a scam I suffered back in July from someone else. I didn't even know that there was this thread going on about him and his business practices...and I've got clues and advise from other members around here of not doing business with JB. I'm worried.

At this point, I will hold myself, and not do any transactions with JB, makes an awesome (if not the most accurate) ESB helmet around, and I'm sorry to hear that his business practice is going that way. :(

FYI, I'm in the market for a JB ESB Hero Helmet, in case you have one and want to sell it.

I to ordered a helmet from them back in June and have run into the same problem, until last night. John emailed me telling me that he's not going to give me an excuse as to why he lied to me about when he was going to ship my helmet. I just got another email from him today saying he's dropping my helmet off at the FEDEX to be shipped today.

I hope he's telling the truth this time.

Thanks
Chris

He just sent pics and a FEDEX tracking#. I hope this is it. He also mentioned that he has just a few more orders he's shipping out this week and that after that he will be all caught up with his customers.

Hope this all works out for everone.

Chris

Originally posted by DarthVader1@Dec 12 2005, 04:31 PM
I didn't know about JB until I toppled accross his initials in a couple of forums about his helmet and the quality of it. Members (from here and other forums) guided me to him, and making my decision of obtaining one between a couple of helmets out there.

Well, I've been in dialogue -email sharing- during the past (almost) two months with JB about obtaining an ESB helmet (which I want badly), and he answered my emails in pretty much average time.  Sometimes fast, sometimes takes a long time.  I've already signed the agreement...all I need is to pay, which I'm getting step by step to complete the total to then pay....now things changes for me.

In the past two weeks, I've been reading stuff about JB that I didn't know about, and makes me feel uneasy about doing business at this point, specially after a scam I suffered back in July from someone else.  I didn't even know that there was this thread going on about him and his business practices...and I've got clues and advise from other members around here of not doing business with JB.  I'm worried.

At this point, I will hold myself, and not do any transactions with JB, makes an awesome (if not the most accurate)  ESB helmet around, and I'm sorry to hear that his business practice is going that way.  :(

FYI, I'm in the market for a JB ESB Hero Helmet, in case you have one and want to sell it.
[snapback]1134383[/snapback]​

Score one for the good guys.

You saved yourself a world of trouble. I urge anyone else considering dealing with him to do the same. Do not fall for his BS.

I also see that he has no problem communicating with potential victims but, he has yet to reply to my request for a refund.

Rob

Originally posted by ChrisM@Dec 12 2005, 04:41 PM
I to ordered a helmet from them back in June and have run into the same problem, until last night. John emailed me telling me that he's not going to give me an excuse as to why he lied to me about when he was going to ship my helmet. I just got another email from him today saying he's dropping my helmet off at the FEDEX to be shipped today.

I hope he's telling the truth this time.

Thanks
Chris
[snapback]1134391[/snapback]​

I hope so too Chris. For your sake. I paid for one in March and all I got was lies.

Rob

Originally posted by Liquidjedi@Dec 7 2005, 03:50 AM
JB owes me an ANH Helmet.  I paid in full back in Aug. 2003.

Craig

Update:

I just received an email from JB with tracking numbers and a 12/15 expected delivery date. :)

Just my luck, after almost 2 1/2 years of waiting, I'll probably lift it out of the box, drop it and crack it wide open.

Craig

A token remedial response to four pages of public trials and tribulations. After it's forgotten and the next batch of unsuspecting RPF members line up, we'll be at this all over again in six months....

T

Liquidjedi, let us know if yout bucket actually got there in one piece. Also, I have heard of guys opening the box and finding that the dome has marks on if from being in a tight, hot box (boy, that didn't come out right :love ) for a long time leaving marks on the dome. I hope this doesn't happen to you.

Eli

Sorry to hear that so many people have had problems with a seller and more are added to the list every day. That's one of the things I dislike about this hobby... that if you get screwed you really can't do anything about it. Just wish it works out for all of you and that the seller feels ashamed of himself for what he or she has put people through.

just my 42 cents.

Some folks received theirs and it was cracked or broken in to many pieces. It ain't over until you are satisfied. So keep holding your breath.

Dave

If you do get a helmet with marks on it from the bubblewrap, either let it set out in the sun or carefully go over it with a hot air gun. Worked like a charm for mine and it's held up ever since.

Fingers crossed for you Craig. If there are marks from the bubblewrap they should polish out - mine did

Eli's comments over the tight hot box nearly made me spill my pint. :lol

Cheers

Jez

A hot air gun - would a hair dryer work?

Originally posted by clutch@Dec 13 2005, 09:48 AM
If you do get a helmet with marks on it from the bubblewrap, either let it set out in the sun or carefully go over it with a hot air gun.  Worked like a charm for mine and it's held up ever since.
[snapback]1134794[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back