JayCVenlo's - Iron man Mark 43 Avengers 2 - Sintra and Fibreglass Build

Hi JayCvenlo.. That's an awesome suit u have.. I got motivated working with these after seeing and reading your threads..

I'm planning to use 3mm thick sintra for the whole suit except for fingers (2mm thick)
Is it heavy? Hard to bend?

Hi JayCvenlo.. That's an awesome suit u have.. I got motivated working with these after seeing and reading your threads..

I'm planning to use 3mm thick sintra for the whole suit except for fingers (2mm thick)
Is it heavy? Hard to bend?

3 MM is the best. I used that too.
Great too hear my build inspired others!
Good Luck!!!

Earlier in your thread I noticed you stated that sintra has a bending direction, kinda like cardboard. With cardboard it's easy to find that out, but sintra not so much:lol. So I was wondering how you determined your sintra bending direction. After I saw that I bent my sintra in both ways but I didn see a difference. Thanks in advance!

Earlier in your thread I noticed you stated that sintra has a bending direction, kinda like cardboard. With cardboard it's easy to find that out, but sintra not so much:lol. So I was wondering how you determined your sintra bending direction. After I saw that I bent my sintra in both ways but I didn see a difference. Thanks in advance!

There ain't that much of a difference, but i had some plates wich definitly had a different feel to it in opposite directions. one direction was smoother than the other.
if it bends smooth in both directions... even better.

Good luck!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back