James Bond Skyfall Props

Little late to the party, but JB was my first movie obsession and first movie prop.
If you have to get any prop from the movie, get the Omega! I got my Goldeneye one for gradution and it is still with me and still as stunning as it was out of the box.

I have an all metal PTP (Police Training Pistol) PPK that I will try to modify. I'll look around at casting it and sculpting the grips. It should be easy but hard if I had to cast it as a metal gun, haha.

Agreed, the Omega is awesome! I have the Planet Ocean that was seen in QoS. It's kind of funny, most people wouldn't give my watch a second look however a person who knows watches would be impressed.

Agreed, the Omega is awesome! I have the Planet Ocean that was seen in QoS. It's kind of funny, most people wouldn't give my watch a second look however a person who knows watches would be impressed.

Yeah, but a Rolex is Bond's real wristwatch of choice :love Omega pay to have Bond wear their watches. Bond paid to wear Rolex.

my issue with modding a BB gun was the grips what would be the best way of modding plastic bb grips? as i want to make the gun light up when gripped which I can do no problem but it means having a void inside for the circuit

Hmm good point however to blue a stainless wouldnt work hence the "stainless". But there is a process to darken stainless, it's not blued its more like blackening. Pretty much a durable black oxide.

I can't say for sure that they didn't do this but my guess is they used the blued S&W PPK .380.

:facepalm Yeah, that would seem most logical. Derp moment on my part. LOL

This is true. I haven't seen a buzz saw Omega or Omega geiger counter :lol

The geiger counter was a Breitling. And you can't count Rog's film Rolexes because he soon after choose a Seiko :lol

There is also a ceramic Bulldog on M's desk that is a real item

the ceramic bull dog is made by royal Dalton and they have my many available since the film release

These are now sold out.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back