Limited Run Jack Sparrow Sword (All Metal Replica) with Scabbard -SHIPPING!-

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RobertH

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anymore of these left? Not counting the wobbly, tipped one :D

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, still have some left, $225 (shipped). Just send payment via PayPal to indy_magnoli at yahoo dot com whenever you're ready.

RobertH

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, still have some left, $225 (shipped). Just send payment via PayPal to indy_magnoli at yahoo dot com whenever you're ready.

Cool. Thanks for the quick response.

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just did a stock count and it looks like we did a few extra swords, so we've got exactly 11 of these left. I've updated the original post with the remaining slots. Don't miss out!

Kind regards,
Indy

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've received a couple of requests for these, so if any of you missed out, please post and I'll see if there is still enough interest for a third run.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, I've just started a new interest list in the original post to keep track of those who might want to be part of a new run...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.