Limited Run Jack Sparrow Sword (All Metal Replica) with Scabbard -SHIPPING!-

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like these are still in demand, so we'll be doing another run of 25 swords. Price will be $250 (shipping included). Price has had to go up a bit due to shipping cost increase.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We've got one sword that has a little damage to the finish on the hilt (nothing a little paint and TLC wouldn't fix):

ullxfull.97722288_lyyz7ub18ao4cw0sk0o8_zpsuksqu4ub.jpg

We'll drop the price down to $175 (shipped within the USA only).

TuckerMan

Any chance that y'all have any swords left?

Looks like they're still available on the website

lmc3

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like they're still available on the website

Thanks TuckerMan for the link - I thought I had looked at their site, but apparently not good enough! LOL

lmc3

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was going to ask if anyone had done a comparison w/ the MR sword, but then I noticed one of the earlier posts. Sounds like this sword was originally designed based on the MR sword, but then Magnoli updated to be more accurate to the original prop?

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We took note of the MR replica, but based ours primarily on images and measurements of the original sword careful to correct the mistakes made by MR in their version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.