Is It Just Me?

Crowpredator

I didn't seem to find connection between these two details I spotted so I guess nobody has pointed it out yet. This may be a little far fetched but here I go.

I suppose the Lair is familiar with the Bone Grill Predator:
1bonepredmask2.jpg

Am I completely delusional if that brings Bane from the new Batman movie to my mind?
the-dark-knight-rises-running-time-bane.jpg

I'm not saying they're exactly the same but they remind me of each other.
The jaw part has the same kind of look in it.
I wonder if the Bone Grill Predator feels pain if the BIO is removed...

This might be useless information but as my first post I hope it turns out to be useful in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah... the 'Bone Grill' Bio is an abomination. Terrible design choice and shoddy use of circular saw pieces.

Where as Bane is a different look from his comic book Luchadore mask.

i see no difference...they both look stupid...
I have to agree on the Bone Grill. But I kinda like the mask of Bane. As REYALS said it was completely different from the comicbook version but the character itself was pretty far from the original too... But if we put that aside I liked it.
My point was not to declare which mask looks better. I only wanted to point out that they look alike.

The Bone grill bio you see a glimpse of on a wounded predator on the ship in AvPR if Im not mistaken... when the predalien goes bananas in the beginning. Right?

The Bone grill bio you see a glimpse of on a wounded predator on the ship in AvPR if Im not mistaken... when the predalien goes bananas in the beginning. Right?

Yea, you could barely see him at all. He as the one cleaning the alien head with what looked like a heat-knife.

I like the bonegrill bio, could use some tweeking though.

I'm not sure, it was so dark I couldn't see much of their bio helmets.

The whole movie was dark, little friend. :p Why they choosed to do that, Im not sure.

The Bonegrill bio has potential, I mean the dome is good and brow. Its just those bones.... ugh. Tweeking it would work. Future project for you, Munson? :)

The whole movie was dark, little friend. :p Why they choosed to do that, Im not sure.

The Bonegrill bio has potential, I mean the dome is good and brow. Its just those bones.... ugh. Tweeking it would work. Future project for you, Munson? :)

Yeah everything looks cool cept for the bone part. Lol guess the directors were idiots when they made the whole film dark, it would've had potential.

they did that so you wouldn't pay too much attention to the details. unlike avp, who remade the alien costumes, avpr just recycled old ones. so i've read...

they did that so you wouldn't pay too much attention to the details. unlike avp, who remade the alien costumes, avpr just recycled old ones. so i've read...

In the behind the scenes footage, they sculpted the alien heads to show more of a ridge on the head and the paint-up was to mimic the hospital roof.

Very tempting. I actually like the overall design, just some parts seemed to lack, but I guess that was due to this being just lumped together, I think. I don't like the drill bit on the side of the nose and the extra tri-lasers on the bio too. Other then that...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back