Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    979.8 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747.9 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
You've done an amazing job on this, what a superb looking suit.
I really like the helmet in particular, it looks so menacing when its shut.
How about a face mask/balaclava painted to look like the inside of the mouth and a rubber tongue that hangs out when the faceplate opens?
Excuse the dodgy edit, done on my phone using my finger and it won't let me zoom in, but it shows the rough idea.

Attachments

• 2015-04-13 20.56.56.png
    2015-04-13 20.56.56.png
    2 MB · Views: 132
How about a face mask/balaclava painted to look like the inside of the mouth and a rubber tongue that hangs out when the faceplate opens?
Excuse the dodgy edit, done on my phone using my finger and it won't let me zoom in, but it shows the rough idea.

Thank you! I've got some paint adjustments I'm gonna do to the suit and add a couple things. I think I may do thin mask under neath. Maybe airbrushed to look like the inside of the mouth. The tongue will be too complicated. I may try to do a Velcro tongue that way I can remove when I wanna put the face sheild down

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I've got some paint adjustments I'm gonna do to the suit and add a couple things. I think I may do thin mask under neath. Maybe airbrushed to look like the inside of the mouth. The tongue will be too complicated. I may try to do a Velcro tongue that way I can remove when I wanna put the face sheild down

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back