Ironman FOAM Gauntlet WIP - REALISTIC REPULSOR BLAST LIGHT AND SOUND EFFECTS!!!

Really good job bro, you are top! Thank you for sharing all this information, it will be very useful for me. Keep up! Fly high!

Love your work PE7!! I wish your IM Helm would fit me kuz i'd buy it in a heart beat, such great detail!!! Your threads are bookmarked for when I'm ready to build my suit. Your work is deffo inspiring, keep it up!!

Love your work PE7!! I wish your IM Helm would fit me kuz i'd buy it in a heart beat, such great detail!!! Your threads are bookmarked for when I'm ready to build my suit. Your work is deffo inspiring, keep it up!!

Thank you very much... It's always a great honor to be an inspiration to someone... :$

I wish you good luck with your build and if you have other concerns that I can be of any help, please feel free to ask...:):thumbsup

cheers!

I don't know where to start?! I've been reading all the stuff both you brothers are working on! Really top notch work! Now I feel more measly with my build-on-a-budget suit :cry

Really knocked out by your work! Did anyone show a WIP of just the fingers? I'm having a tough time "getting" how the fingertips are made. Wish I could just buy the frakking gloves. (BTW, I was thinking about the conduit idea for the middle of the fingers, looks spot-on. Glad to see I was conceptually on-target even if the rest of the glove is a total mystery to me.)

Really knocked out by your work! Did anyone show a WIP of just the fingers? I'm having a tough time "getting" how the fingertips are made. Wish I could just buy the frakking gloves. (BTW, I was thinking about the conduit idea for the middle of the fingers, looks spot-on. Glad to see I was conceptually on-target even if the rest of the glove is a total mystery to me.)

Thanks man... maybe this coming month of July my brother will make some foam gauntlets for anyone interested...:):thumbsup

cheers!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back