Ironman Costume for 5yr old - LINKS on PAGE 1 - tips & important bits

Happy birthday Mikey! You have the best name ever ;)

Grrrreat job on the suit. He does not know how lucky he is!

Mike

Re: Ironman Costume for 5yr old - Mikey's B-Day Today!

Congrats on your win. I am glad to see your hard work and dedication rewarded. I look forward to reading about your next project, whatever that may be.

Re: WIP Ironman Costume for 5yr old - FINISHED PICS 10/29!!!

...and here is one with his younger brother! :)

6300430475_700d287df3.jpg

your kids look badass, but in a good way, as already said by many you've done a incredible job with those suits, frankly im jealous, not of you though, of your kids, i never had a halloween costume half as good as wither of them :)

Hey Congratz On the WIN! My son came in second but if we were going to loose I'm glade its to a costume that had just as much time and effort in it as we did. GREAT job on the costume! To be honest Charlie Brown was cute but if he had won I was going to be alittle bitter. There were costumes that deserved to win more than his. Yours was definatley on that list! I hope Mikey is excited!!! I know my Preston is very happy to come in 2nd. I showed him your picture and now he wants a Iron Man Costume! I might have to look back over your thread and steel some of your ideas!

Hey Congratz On the WIN! My son came in second but if we were going to loose I'm glade its to a costume that had just as much time and effort in it as we did. GREAT job on the costume! To be honest Charlie Brown was cute but if he had won I was going to be alittle bitter. There were costumes that deserved to win more than his. Yours was definatley on that list! I hope Mikey is excited!!! I know my Preston is very happy to come in 2nd. I showed him your picture and now he wants a Iron Man Costume! I might have to look back over your thread and steel some of your ideas!

You are most certainly welcome to steal anything you like from the thread if it will help! :lol

Preston's costume was tops! As I've mentioned before, your attention to detail and sewing skills are killer! That's an area I feel deficient in - so I admire even more anyone that has your skills.

Congrats on your win - it's very well deserved! :):thumbsup

A well-deserved WIN! Congrats!

And belated happy birthday Mikey!

Re: Ironman Costume for 5yr old - Finished pics pg22-23!

Hey Indie^^

just wondering. did u use metallic red or just a normal acryllic red ?+
+
cheers

Sir, i m jus goinna start doin one? & i gt no xperiences in doin these things!!! Will i b able to get the thing done succussfully?? & in helmet makin process... U first made th helmet as a whole & then cut it into 3 to move the visor uh?

It's so satisfying to see your kids enjoying something you made for them. Nice job!

I did a Master Chief costume for my boy, and he absolutely loved to tell people "My DAD made it!". Makes it worth all the late nights and expense.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back