Iron Man Mark III (Dark Asylum)

Re: New iron man suit in the the works

Ok so it's been a while since last posting like I said iron man has be come to popular and I'm far from being a self promoting ego trippedout cancer when it comes to a project so better to be on the last page then being some idiot that's posting after every comment just to keep their thread bumped for attention so I'll keep it light an simple so we can all move on.

Further a do pics of the rest of the Ironman parts new version raw but all the parts are there all the molds are done. excuse the hanging latex stomach I didn't have anything to hold the shape out right so it's hinging flat non of the latex parts are trimmed.

hpim2961w.jpg

hpim2962.jpg

hpim2963.jpg

hpim2956.jpg

hpim2958.jpg

come to think about it this might be the first time I showed the neck seal all though it was done with the helmet after the movie came out so done long before the suit started production.

Also I'll be reworking the joints these were version 1 mock ups but will be altered in the future.

Any ways it's not much but enjoy and good lucky to yah folks till next time when ever that maybe.

Still love the idea of a light-weight vac'd suit.
Keep the updated coming! :thumbsup

-Robb

Will be nice when the troops see it at Walter Reed Hospital.
You guys are doing real nice work on this, been a while. :cool

Hey Dark asylum,

wonderfull work and it was an absolutly pleasure to read this tread. BTW I sent you a PM with some question if that would be allowed.

Greetings Oliver

Hey Dark asylum,

wonderfull work and it was an absolutly pleasure to read this tread. BTW I sent you a PM with some question if that would be allowed.

Greetings Oliver

yeah, I don't think I got a PM from you maybe resend it again thanks.

Will be nice when the troops see it at Walter Reed Hospital.
You guys are doing real nice work on this, been a while. :cool

Thanks, this is the kinda stuff I look forawrd to making sure this type of work has a good cause behind it I appreciate any one who builds props and costumes and artwork in general and puts it to good use makes something small like this have a huge impact on those that don't get to see things come together like this this project will be put to great use I'm making sure of that.

I truely appricate what the Troops do for us and they don't get near enough respect and appreciation they deserve so if to some agree this project is a small part in aiding them in any way glad to be a apart of it and for any of the troops that read this I say "THANKS" and my best wishes to you guys and girls and in your fight.

This is also a project I will be putting to good use with the Kids and terminally ill I'm a father myself and I know what big difference these small things have on their futures as well so, if you're going to do it do it for the right causes.

wow I am blown away by this project!!!
I wish I could get a copy when it's done :p

awesome project and looking forward for more soon :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back