Iron Man 3 in 1 / 5 in 1 Helmets...UPDATE! Sneaky Suit (Last Page)

Re: Iron Man Mark 15/16/25/30/33 helmets...! UPDATE! Sneaky Helmet WIP Pic

Yes... YES... YEEEEEEES! Finally some love to Sneaky! Also, good start on the armor attempt!

Well guys I've been a little busy but retake Sneaky suit...and here is a new update! :)

sneaky armor2.jpg

sneaky armor3.jpg

sneaky armor4.jpg

*writhes hands together maniacally* Excellent. It's all coming into place. haha
Looking great so far! Glad to see someone else passionate about Sneaky.

iron-man-3-sneaky-stealth-suit-concept-art-01.jpgiron-man-3-sneaky-stealth-suit-concept-art-02.jpg
these two images have pretty good detail on the suit don't know if the're of any help :)

This thread is getting too awesome!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Yes I will when i finish the whole suit....:)

Smook,
I love this to death. I recently just finished my iron man mark VI build for Halloween but went through armors and fell in love with the sneaky armor. The fact you are making it has put a smile on my face for the week. I will watch this closely and if there is anything I find that might help I will send it your way. Good luck man.

Awesome work...must have...all...helmets!!!

Definitely subbed to this thread! Great work!

Wel guys...not a Sneaky suit update this time because parallely i've been working on my Silver Centurion/Blue Steel V2 Helmet and also Living Laser Suit

This helmet also can be use it for Python Suit (Mark 20) and Piston Suit (Mark 31)

sc1.png

mk20.jpgmk30.jpg
mk31.jpgmk33.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.png

sc4.jpg

LL1.jpg

All my works, including the last...are WIP but in a same time as i can and when i have a little bit free time! So please be patient i will promise that i will release all these stuffs hehe ;)

Last edited:

Wel guys...not a Sneaky suit update this time because parallely i've been working on my Silver Centurion/Blue Steel V2 Helmet and also Living Laser Suit

This helmet also can be use it for Python Suit (Mark 20) and Piston Suit (Mark 31)

All my works, including the last...are WIP but in a same time as i can and when i have a little bit free time! So please be patient i will promise that i will release all these stuffs hehe ;)

Thank you for sharing your updates with us mate! Love your progress! though some of us should take a chill pill, you're not paying him to make them for you, he's making it in his spare time AND giving them to you for FREE.

Re: Iron Man Mark 15/16/25/30/33 helmets...! UPDATE! Mark 20/30/31/33 V2 Helmet WIP P

Holy crap that silver centurion helmet looks incredible!

Re: Iron Man Mark 15/16/25/30/33 helmets...! UPDATE! Mark 20/30/31/33 V2 Helmet WIP P

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Where did you get those pictures of MK 20, 30, 31, and 33? Do you possibly have all the suits' pictures? I know of cropped ones that don't have the Iron Man 3 logo at the bottom but those look so much better!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back