MF's Pepakura and 3D Print Iron Man Files

Hi, I'm very new to both the RPF and builds such as iron man armors but I've been dedicated to building an armor for the last 3 years and plan on starting asap. I was simply wondering what software and files I would need to start and what materials. Thank you so much great job and have a great day !!

Re: Middle Finger's Silver Centurion and Mk 42 Pepakura Files

Wow this is amazing, might I ask what software and strategies you used to get the cardboard cutouts so precise? Im pretty new to this stuff

Re: Middle Finger's Silver Centurion and Mk 42 Pepakura Files

Just wondering how to scale the entire armor to a person of about 5'5" and if once this is done it could be printed on regular avg computer paper

awesome work again bro! just dont forget to holler if you need any assistance.

Thanks! I'm not the best at modeling, which is why it takes me so long to get the models done. I'm sure not for everyone, but its really tedious and can get a bit frustrating. Some people on this forum like MZX seem to model insanely fast with ease!

It'll be available soon! And no I don't think I'm going to :/

But Everything is about done! Just need to do a few more tweaks and get this available for everyone

New on the left (obvious)

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/hackmandude12/Compare 1_zps3n0wuxsm.png

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/hackmandude12/Compare 2_zpsndotc3vv.png

How do you scale the armor for a person of about 5'5" on pepakura viewer? and would I be able to print the files on a regular printer with average sized paper

Hy guys,hello MiddleFinger! I just wanted to say thank you for your awesome files and hard work on these models. I've just finished my mark 42 helmet using your file (Mark 42 for pepakura). It's easy to work with and so well detailed. Keep up the good work!
PS: your motorised mark 42 is also a very nice product!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back