IRON MAN MARK 1 by Helagak

Helagak

Sr Member
Hey all I decided to do the mark one as a mini project before I start on the mark 5. I started a couple of days ago. And it's going pretty fast. So it should be done soon. This will be unfolded for foam since that's what I do. And I can see this suit really being built in paper anyways. however, the model is being made to be paper conversation friendly. :) After the fiasco of the scaling with the 17, I won't release the suit files until I can scale the whole thing. But since the helmet is close to universal, I did go ahead and pep that. =D check it out! Files will be at the bottom of this post!
InV5L8O.jpeg

Helmet
ycxCTDS.png

helmet - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Mark 1 ALL FILES IN RAR (LETTER SIZE)
helagak mark 1 v1 letter - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Mark 1 ALL FILES IN RAR (A4 SIZE)
Helagak Mark1 A4.rar

Last edited:
Some progress pics. I just have to do his left shin and boot, and his right forearm, thigh, shin and boot.
mmjcJ70.png

wweUBFi.png

L1KooES.png

Last edited:
Looks great Helagak, you have been doing some killer work lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dost my eyes deceive me???? Did you say Mark 5????? And Your Mark 1 looks phenomenal I love watching your modeling work Helagak

Haha, thanks everyone. And yes spidey, my next build is going to be the infamous mark 5! I'm going to tackle that one a bit differently. Hopefully making it as easy as possible for the end builder. :)

Haha! Nice.
Monday update!! Just need to finish the legs! Also much of the suit is already unfolded so it will be ready for release as soon as I finish and get final scaling set.
n02KBgN.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

I had a meltdown yesterday after be Der crashed and I lost the new right thigh. But I got back on the horse today. I finished the right thigh and added some touches to the left. Only thing left is the shins and boots! >_<
ktfmdf2.jpeg

Thanks everyone!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back