Interest Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!!

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

I'm now the proud owner of all three versions of the headpiece. All Relicmaker's and all beautifully done.

IMG_6776.jpg

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

Wood Staff - I DO NOT offer the wood staff, but you can buy it from the link below.
http://www.wle.com/products/WaxWoodStaffs.html
Order this one: (W007L: Length: 84"; Big end: 1.1/8” to 1.1/4”; Small end: 3/4" to 7/8")
- The end measurements for the staff should be 3/4" at the top end, and 1" at the bottom end. So, the staff may or may not need to be sanded to fit.

So, was the staff used in the film 84" long, or should this be trimmed at all?

---------------

Last edited by a moderator:

So, was the staff used in the film 84" long, or should this be trimmed at all?

---------------

I trimmed mine to where the staff is 84" long with the attachments installed.

Thank you. By the way, the headpiece and attachments are beautiful.

---------------

Greetings Relicmaker,

Please put me down for;

1-Headpiece &
1-set of staff attachments.

Thank you!

Yup. Put me down for a whole set of three

Can I get on the Waiting list Please for the Head piece and staff fittings.
Thanks beautiful work!
AL

E96FC179-4BD4-448F-9675-836EF56FCCE9.jpeg

Here’s mine from the last run in a display I set up with it’s Nazi counterpart. The man is an artist!

I did a lot of searching for the right piece of wood to resemble the one from the movie. Never did find it and I ended up buying a fake piece of sunken Driftwood that goes in an aquarium. I got it at a pet supply store. The problem was it was mostly moss green, so I took some brown semi-opaque paint I had and rubbed it in with a cotton ball until I got the effect I wanted. I searched for the Driftwood based on the shape. I was lucky that the artificial tealight candle almost fit in that one spot. I used hot glue to make a little shelf so it wouldn't fall through.
It only now occurs to me I'll need to take a white candle and drip some real wax around the base where the candle sits to make it even more realistic.

I did a lot of searching for the right piece of wood to resemble the one from the movie. Never did find it and I ended up buying a fake piece of sunken Driftwood that goes in an aquarium. I got it at a pet supply store. The problem was it was mostly moss green, so I took some brown semi-opaque paint I had and rubbed it in with a cotton ball until I got the effect I wanted. I searched for the Driftwood based on the shape. I was lucky that the artificial tealight candle almost fit in that one spot. I used hot glue to make a little shelf so it wouldn't fall through.
It only now occurs to me I'll need to take a white candle and drip some real wax around the base where the candle sits to make it even more realistic.

The item that the candle is in is an upright 'Goat Skull' where it is resting on the back of the skull and the snout is up. If you notice where the Headpiece is, it is resting between the horns, and the eye of the skull is glowing.
Also, it may be another type of skull, maybe a sheep or something else....

ra2.jpg

Last edited:

Interested, please put me on the list for all three. Thank you!

UPDATE:

I just got these back in from the Gold-Plater and will be finishing assembling these and have them ready to ship by next week! :cool:thumbsup

So, those of you on the list, keep an eye out for a 'Payment Due' PM, and those of you who are interested in getting a set, let me know and I'll add your name to the list!

UPDATE:

I just got these back in from the Gold-Plater and will be finishing assembling these and have them ready to ship by next week! :cool:thumbsup

So, those of you on the list, keep an eye out for a 'Payment Due' PM, and those of you who are interested in getting a set, let me know and I'll add your name to the list!

Nice !!!!!!!

If there’s still a spot please put me down for a headpiece and staff attachment.

If there are open spots. I would like to get in on this too.
All three items

The item that the candle is in is an upright 'Goat Skull' where it is resting on the back of the skull and the snout is up. If you notice where the Headpiece is, it is resting between the horns, and the eye of the skull is glowing.
Also, it may be another type of skull, maybe a sheep or something else....

View attachment 772129
Looks like there are two skulls together to form the candle.
goat skull candle small.jpg

Hi there,
I'm # 11 on the list can you add the chain to mine if possible, please.
Thanks,
AL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back