Interest Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

"RAVEN BAR"

Staff of Ra Headpiece
+
~ Staff Attachments & Necklace Chain ~

This is a new run of my "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece that was sculpted from hi-res LucasFilm Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the original Ra Headpiece used in Raiders of the Lost Ark! You can't get any closer to owning the original Headpiece than owning this beautiful replica.

What makes this Ra Headpiece stand out from all the others is that this had more screen time than the 'IMAM' Headpiece, which was in the 'Raven Bar' scene with Marion wearing it around her neck, and also the 'Map Room' scene when it was attached to the staff to look for the location of the Ark of the Covenant. Screen Caps Below!

The Headpiece body is cast in solid pewter metal.

It is then 24k Gold-Plated, Aged, and set with vintage 'Topaz' Crystals.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

ALSO AVAILABLE:

Staff Attachments - Cast in Pewter and 24K Gold-Plated!
So you can attach the Headpiece to a wood staff! (Wood staff I used is a single tapered Martial Arts Bo Staff. More info on the wood staff below.)

Necklace Chain - Antique Gold-Plated Chain, with Chinese Coin, and Genuine High-Grade Turquoise & Coral Nugget Beads.
Exact Gold-plated Necklace Chain Marion uses to wear the Raven Bar Headpiece around her neck in the film and matches exactly to the two types of chain in the LucasFilm Archive Photos. Genuine High-Grade Turquoise Nugget Beads from vintage Native American Heishi Necklaces are used on each necklace!

The Staff Attachments are cast pewter, which is a soft metal!
So, when you drill a pilot hole at the bottom of your staff, it needs to be larger than you would a regular metal screw. If not, the screw part could break off there's too much resistance from a small hole!

Also, be aware to be safe not to let the bottom staff hit a hard surface, since it could dent it or damage the gold-plating!

It definitely belongs in a museum and your collection! ;)

Price: (Shipping NOT Included!)
Headpiece - $235
Staff Attachments - $90
Necklace Chain - $85
Whole Set - $385

Interest List:
1. imaginager (SA)
2. croatoan (Set)
3. BRFC (Set)
4. tristbale
5. bk85 (HP+C)
6. zort173 (SA)
7. tripoli
8. colfax220 (Set)
9. divz (Set)
11. Whiskey (Set)
12. Kroenen77
13. Uber Fett (Set)
14. asmcleod
15. Unsung Hero
16. skoota73 (Set)

RavenBar1.jpg

RavenBar2.jpg

RavenBar3.jpg

RavenBar4.jpg

RavenBarNecklace.jpg

RavenBarSA1.jpg

RavenBarSA2.jpg

RavenBarSAtop.jpg

RavenBarSAbottom.jpg

RavenBarFullStaff2.jpg

RavenBarScene1.jpg

RavenBarScene2.jpg

RavenBarScene3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

Wow, looks amazing. Can't pass this one up. Put me in for the whole set of 3

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

Does the staff attachment fit into the imam Headpiece too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 attachments please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brenton, you can put me down for the "RAVEN BAR" Headpiece + Staff attachments & Necklace Chain

thanks buddy!!

email: kiehlcharley@gmail.com

I'd like to be added to the list for the headpiece + necklace. Just out of curiosity, when do you anticipate these being ready?

I'm in for the Headpiece and Staff attachments. I'm on the waiting for the other headpiece. Could you take me off that one please?

I'd like to be added to the list for the headpiece + necklace. Just out of curiosity, when do you anticipate these being ready?

I would say a couple of months...

Please add me to the quickly growing list...
1 x Headpiece
1 x Necklace

Thanks a ton.

I'm in for a headpiece and chain.

Sign me up for all 3, thanks for the offering. Your work is beautiful.

Please add me to the list for one of each item.

---------------

Sign me up for 1 necklace chain please

Please put me down for all 3

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back