Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was able to source a really accurate 1 Inch Roller Bar Buckle for Indiana Jones MK VI Bag Straps. This is identical to the buckle used on his bag in Temple of Doom, Last Crusade, and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Is there any interest in this? I could offer these with 1/ 8" open post Chicago Screws to help you replace your worn out or inaccurate buckle. Just remove the tongue on the center bar with a pair of pliers and a flat head screwdriver and you're in business.

I have these in hand and ready to ship but I wanted to gauge interest before I list a run.

Thanks!

DSC06772.JPGDSC06771.JPG

DSCN3508.JPGDSCN3499.JPGDSCN3495.JPG

Here are some shots of this buckle on a completed Bag Strap to give everyone an idea of how good they look.

If there is enough interest I can start a list?

1.Jedifather
2. Sickleclaw

Last edited:
How does $8 shipped in the U.S. sound? International buyers would be calculated and given an exact cost.

This would include 1 buckle and two open post Chicago screws.

How many do you need? I may have a set or two laying around. Just let me know by Friday night at the latest because if I do have any left they are in my house and not my apartment. I'm in the process of selling my house so my belongings are split between the two. PM me with your qty.

Really good "heavy" buckles are hard to find. I'd like to grab a couple, but it's obviously been a while since you posted. Where did you source them fun, if you wouldn't mind telling us? Thanks!

Sadly my supplier long sold out of these. Currently my personal supply of these is literally buried in my storage unit one state over. Once I locate them I'll offer them up for sale, or even offering finished straps with them too. Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back