Grail tablet from Indiana Jones and the last crusade

DaBuild

Sr Member
Here's the final result of my Grail Tablet from Indiana Jones and the last crusade.
I learned a lot during that build and I believe it turned out pretty good. It was a lot of fun to build.
I carved it in Insulation foam, molded it and than casted it.
Cheers!
Dan

IMG_0291.JPEG

Last edited:
Loved the video and the project turned out amazing. I only have a iPad and do not have photoshop. How do you scale the template 1to1 on a printer?

Loved the video and the project turned out amazing. I only have a iPad and do not have photoshop. How do you scale the template 1to1 on a printer?
I asked myself the same question a long time ago and it took me a while to figure out...and I still struggle sometime.
I make the template in photoshop using paper sheet sizes. I scale it proportionnaly. Print it using windows paint with the amount of sheets. Tape everything back together. I'll probably make a short out of it some day

I asked myself the same question a long time ago and it took me a while to figure out...and I still struggle sometime.
I make the template in photoshop using paper sheet sizes. I scale it proportionnaly. Print it using windows paint with the amount of sheets. Tape everything back together. I'll probably make a short out of it some day
Thank you and look forward to your video.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back