Interest Indiana Jones Last Crusade Grail Shield

Zendragon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am interested on the shield and hangers.... if there are still spots. Let me know when you can.

Nakanokalronin

I'm asking for a response from anyone on the 1/14 ship date to see if you got a tracking number yet.

Last edited:

Gordon Gekko

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Also, very sorry about the additional delays. Some of the shields listed for the 1-14 have shipped while I still have some to get out for that date. This has also obviously pushed the other dates back further. I made a change to the resin I'm using and I at the time I didn't realize it would be backordered for so long. I got the shipment in yesterday and everything is back on track. I will update the shipping schedule Monday, but I promise it will go much faster now.

I haven't been able to get on here as much as I would like, so if you have additional questions for current orders you can email me at my PP address and I will respond to you much quicker.

Thanks,

-GG

Nakanokalronin

They are. Part of my process to make the shield look very aged.
I ask since there doesn't seem to be any dented rivets on the shield in your original post. When they age wouldn't the rivets be rusted, not dented as if struck by the wrong type of tool? I also can't seem to find dented rivets on the movie shield either, but maybe someone has a better screenshot that shows them?

Last edited:

thex

interested by one for france delivery please contact me

Last edited: