Interest Indiana Jones Last Crusade Grail Shield

Things got really cold here and slowed down a bit. First shield will go after the Thanksgiving holiday. There aren't too many so it should go quick.

-GG

Is Gordon Gekko on vacation? His last message on the forum was on the 5th in this thread. I was hoping there would be an update on the shields and maybe shipments as well.

Hey all. I want to thank everyone immensely for your patience on these. Since my last update I initially started out with my old mold for these, but there were several age defects and I ultimately had to make a brand new mold. Secondly, with the colder temps, these are taking longer than expected to fully cure. I really don't want you to receive a shield that makes your house smell like an auto body shop. ;) In addition, I have come up with a way to further strengthen the shields without adding to the weight.

That being said, all the shield have been cast, and I will have the first half of orders shipping by Friday. The remaining shields will be fully ready to go right after the new year.

I also have everyone's hanger preference marked down.

Again, my apologies for the time it has taken, but I want these to be right and ready for display.

Thanks,

-GG

No worries. Is it possible you could hold off until after the new year to ship mine please??? I have bad luck with my local USPS and losing packages around the holidays. Lol. Much appreciated,
Anthony
Hey all. I want to thank everyone immensely for your patience on these. Since my last update I initially started out with my old mold for these, but there were several age defects and I ultimately had to make a brand new mold. Secondly, with the colder temps, these are taking longer than expected to fully cure. I really don't want you to receive a shield that makes your house smell like an auto body shop. ;) In addition, I have come up with a way to further strengthen the shields without adding to the weight.

That being said, all the shield have been cast, and I will have the first half of orders shipping by Friday. The remaining shields will be fully ready to go right after the new year.

I also have everyone's hanger preference marked down.

Again, my apologies for the time it has taken, but I want these to be right and ready for display.

Thanks,

-GG

Hi, not sure why you didn't answer me yet!? I made several posts and sent you several pm. :(

I would still love to be added to your list. Can you put me down for one shield incl. 2 hangers for Germany please?

That would be kind, thank you!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back