Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

I like the idea, but a bronze cast would eliminate the possibility of glass eyes. Ultimately I’m fine with whatever you decide. I have sskunky’s hollow resin version, so I’d welcome a bronze version also.

UPDATE:

So, what do you guys think about this being a metal "Bronze" casting that is "Gold-Plated"?...

Sounds good to me. I mostly care about the accuracy of the mold/sculpt.

My biggest quandary is eyes/no eyes. :)

I like the idea, but a bronze cast would eliminate the possibility of glass eyes. Ultimately I’m fine with whatever you decide. I have sskunky’s hollow resin version, so I’d welcome a bronze version also.
If it were bronze it wouldn't have to be solid cast right? I mean a bag of sand only weighs so much. I imagine if it's possible a roto cast in bronze leaving the possibility for eyes?

I think that would be amazing! Good weight too! But, don't kill yourself doing it. Your cast/sculpt is spot on with the original! I would buy the resin cast AND the gold plated if I could. (Hero - Resin w/ eyes and gold painted) (Stunt - Bronze (gold plated) w/ no eyes) So, whatever you decide. Just know, these are going to be flying off the shelves.

UPDATE:

So, what do you guys think about this being a metal "Bronze" casting that is "Gold-Plated"?...

So are you saying the previous idea will be replaced with the bronze/gold casting, or will this be available along with the previous version?

Also, how much is the cost?
This sounds much pricier than the previous idea.

So are you saying the previous idea will be replaced with the bronze/gold casting, or will this be available along with the previous version?

Also, how much is the cost?
This sounds much pricier than the previous idea.

I'm just throwing out another possible option, but there's quite a huge demand for the glass eye version, which could be possible with the metal casting.

Last edited:
I'm just going to go ahead and do the resin first, and maybe do a metal one later. Like you guys mentioned, you want the glass eyes, and this won't be possible with the metal version.

I'm working with getting this off the back burner and will keep you guys updated! :cool: (y)
Hi RM,

I'm ok with either. It might be easier to start the bronze cast first. Let everyone see the quality of the first casts and work up to the one with eyes. I imagine the one with eyes will have more assembly labor involved.

Depending on costs I would probably be up for both.

I'm just going to go ahead and do the resin first, and maybe do a metal one later. Like you guys mentioned, you want the glass eyes, and this won't be possible with the metal version.

I'm working with getting this off the back burner and will keep you guys updated! :cool: (y)

I'd be interested in both a resin and a metal version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back