Your file looks great RP (y) How did the cover go?
What pages did you select to print on yellow paper ? (I think there were "yellow pages" on the file)
Thank you Dylan and rorschach999 for the pics
Step by step we'll make a "very complete" file ;)
Keep em coming !
Thanks

Can anyone tell me who the German officer is with glasses in the attached pic?
Dylan has uploaded the image with the name - Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS and one of the major occult fanatics in the III Reich. Through his Ahnenerbe (ancestral heritage) he developed Germany's racial doctrines (modern Germans descended from an ancient Aryan race seen as biologically superior to the other races).
This idea is analysed in the FBI files.

So, with these pics added the file is “gaining weight”…
Thank you Dylan, RPMcMurphy and rorschach999
Once there's a photo of Himmler I also decided to do a file on him (I'm sharing it in case anyone would like to print it out with Dylan's pic)
Here's the latest shot

Attachments

• FBI FILE COMPLETE_2.jpg
    FBI FILE COMPLETE_2.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 144
  • FBI FILE - HIMMLER.jpg
    FBI FILE - HIMMLER.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 168
Hey guys I've been building this file along side the rest of you and a problem I've found is the file cover, I have a suitable folder for use but don't know how to print MAKE BELIEVE's Top Secret cover. Any Tips?

Hey guys I've been building this file along side the rest of you and a problem I've found is the file cover, I have a suitable folder for use but don't know how to print MAKE BELIEVE's Top Secret cover. Any Tips?
I have the same issue think it depends on what printer you have though i don't have suitable folders as they are very hard to find here in the UK you could find a local printers who would be able to print it for you?

Hi guys

If the folder you have is not too thick and fits the size in the printer for a A4 sheet you can print it.
In the past I folded an A3 cardboard sheet and it ran through the printer.

For this folder I printed first an A4 cardboard sheet with the Top Secret cover and then glued the 2 together were the folder has the bending so it's almost like an original one piece folder

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back