Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Pages from the Jewish Encyclopedia about the Ark of the Covenant and reverse page

Attachments

• page141-1006px-Jewish_Encyclopedia_Volume_2.pdf.jpg
    page141-1006px-Jewish_Encyclopedia_Volume_2.pdf.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 72
  • page142-1006px-Jewish_Encyclopedia_Volume_2.pdf.jpg
    page142-1006px-Jewish_Encyclopedia_Volume_2.pdf.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 70

Obie71

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just finished File V- 3299 front and center of attachment. Can anyone tell me who the German officer is with glasses in the attached pic?

Attachments

• 8610268989_ecdacf29ef_o.jpg
    8610268989_ecdacf29ef_o.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • A File V- 3299.jpg
    A File V- 3299.jpg
    915.7 KB · Views: 73

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
Your file looks great RP (y) How did the cover go?
What pages did you select to print on yellow paper ? (I think there were "yellow pages" on the file)
Thank you Dylan and rorschach999 for the pics
Step by step we'll make a "very complete" file ;)
Keep em coming !
Thanks

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
Can anyone tell me who the German officer is with glasses in the attached pic?
Dylan has uploaded the image with the name - Heinrich Himmler, head of the SS and one of the major occult fanatics in the III Reich. Through his Ahnenerbe (ancestral heritage) he developed Germany's racial doctrines (modern Germans descended from an ancient Aryan race seen as biologically superior to the other races).
This idea is analysed in the FBI files.

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
So, with these pics added the file is “gaining weight”…
Thank you Dylan, RPMcMurphy and rorschach999
Once there's a photo of Himmler I also decided to do a file on him (I'm sharing it in case anyone would like to print it out with Dylan's pic)
Here's the latest shot

Attachments

• FBI FILE COMPLETE_2.jpg
    FBI FILE COMPLETE_2.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 56
  • FBI FILE - HIMMLER.jpg
    FBI FILE - HIMMLER.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 70

Dylan Conway

Hey guys I've been building this file along side the rest of you and a problem I've found is the file cover, I have a suitable folder for use but don't know how to print MAKE BELIEVE's Top Secret cover. Any Tips?

Obie71

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys I've been building this file along side the rest of you and a problem I've found is the file cover, I have a suitable folder for use but don't know how to print MAKE BELIEVE's Top Secret cover. Any Tips?
I have the same issue think it depends on what printer you have though i don't have suitable folders as they are very hard to find here in the UK you could find a local printers who would be able to print it for you?

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
Hi guys

If the folder you have is not too thick and fits the size in the printer for a A4 sheet you can print it.
In the past I folded an A3 cardboard sheet and it ran through the printer.

For this folder I printed first an A4 cardboard sheet with the Top Secret cover and then glued the 2 together were the folder has the bending so it's almost like an original one piece folder

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
where did you get the newspaper articles from ?
I didn't.
After a long search couldn't find any so decided to use a low resolution pic of of it and fold it in half (after having printed it in newsprint paper)
Was not inspired at the moment to create a text but will eventually do it

Attachments

• NEWSPAPER CLIP.jpg
    NEWSPAPER CLIP.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 57

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.