Looks good Celeste. Not much to it anyway. The cover is what is seen the most but it seems we're on a dead end as to the logo LOL
Two "dots" missing on your text: US ARMY (top right) and Washington DC (bottom left).

Here's a couple variants of the Folder I made up with MAKE BELIEVE's old one, let me know which ones fit the bill most and of any other possible seals. Good work so far!

Attachments

• SECRET FOLDER Blank.png
    SECRET FOLDER Blank.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 45
  • SECRET FOLDER Great Seal.png
    SECRET FOLDER Great Seal.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 45
  • SECRET FOLDER MID.png
    SECRET FOLDER MID.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 44
While also looking into the folder, I've gone through the effort of making the most screen-accurate version of the page featured in the original scene, of course all of the text besides the bold TOP SECRET is invented but I think the placement of the text here makes the most logical sense down to the passage Colonel Musgrove reads from being on the same line. Let me know of any possible tweaks or other ideas!

EDIT: Updated slightly for added dots

I like everything except the wording of "Intercepted message...Cairo". Doesn't sound formal enough.
How about something like:

Origin: Cairo, Egypt; Destination: Berlin, Germany
Intercepted, Signal Intelligence Service

I'd also move the US back up to behind Ravenwood and replace it with -END-

This is a bit of a stretch, why would it be on the folder, but Egypt was under British rule at the time.

View attachment 1730038
Yeah but these agents are US Military personell and they are on American soil at the time of action.
I don’t see a point adding a British seal onto it.

But the T in the word SECRET seems to be covered by the red line.
Is the word itself positioned higher maybe?
And the font size seems smaller.
It also looks like the letters are with seriös.

Last edited:
Interesting. I did start searching through European intelligence agencies for the simple fact it's mentioned in the movie. Maybe the U.S. didn't create the folder and documents but were sent them. Idk.

Thought about that, but the cable was intercepted "yesterday" so no time to send physical documents.

Thank you Celeste Conway great work as allways! do you have a list of the full set of files within this folder?
If you're talking about the full set of invented documents I'm not sure yet as I'll probably be picking which ones I think will work best in a realistic folder. For the Screen Accurate one, I believe it's just the folder with two copies of the same letter but I might go through the effort of making another invented page for that. basically whatever everyone else thinks will work best I'll do the work for.

Could use some help from you fine people. I'm looking to put together a collage of paper props from all 5 movies. Documents, props, photos, maps, etc. Going to lay these out on top of a sofa bar table, and cover them with a glass top. Really struggling with Temple of Doom paper props. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back