Could use some help from you fine people. I'm looking to put together a collage of paper props from all 5 movies. Documents, props, photos, maps, etc. Going to lay these out on top of a sofa bar table, and cover them with a glass top. Really struggling with Temple of Doom paper props. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Give me a day and I'll be intouch :)

Could use some help from you fine people. I'm looking to put together a collage of paper props from all 5 movies. Documents, props, photos, maps, etc. Going to lay these out on top of a sofa bar table, and cover them with a glass top. Really struggling with Temple of Doom paper props. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Give me a DM When you need me! been itching to work on some temple of doom props!

After making suggestions for Celeste Conway 's well done Tanis letter (the bottom right line saying "copy" is genius), I still had the itch so I decided to give it a go myself from scratch. I tried to hew closely to the lines, and decided a military memo wouldn't necessarily be signed like a letter so I rethought what goes at the bottom, inspired by actual WWII documents.

Tanis1.jpg

updated translation

Last edited:
After making suggestions for Celeste Conway 's well done Tanis letter (the bottom right line saying "copy" is genius), I still had the itch so I decided to give it a go myself from scratch. I tried to hew closely to the lines, and decided a military memo wouldn't necessarily be signed like a letter so I rethought what goes at the bottom, inspired by actual WWII documents.

View attachment 1740007
Nice, but you got some typos there.
It should be:

Received:
Entwicklung Tanis geht weiter. Erwerben Kopfstück, Stab des Re (or Re), Abner Ravenwood, U.S.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back