Done / Completed Indiana Jones Challenge Coin - "Raven Bar" Ra Headpiece Version!!!

UPDATE:

If you live in the US, ignore this message!

Sorry, but there is bad news for "INTERNATIONAL" buyers!

The Coin is slightly a little thicker than anticipated, due to the crystals sticking out too much on the Headpiece.

The maximum thickness allowed for a letter envelope is 1/4", and the coin is almost 5/16", 1/16" more than what is allowed.

When put into an envelope, the Post Office has refused to ship it as a regular 'letter', since it is too thick, and has designated it as a 'package'.

This marks the shipping up $9 USD

If you haven't paid yet, here is the updated price!

UPDATED PRICE:
$25 - US
$34 - International

Sorry for the difficult situation, but the Post Office is very strict on their policies.

If you have already paid and live outside the US, please, send $9 through Paypal to this address: proprelics@yahoo.com

If you decide you want a refund instead, just let me know.

Thanks,
Brenton

Last edited:
Hi Brenton, I just had a thought...have you considered making these as a 'true' challenge coin, like military organizations use? Maybe even a 'Raven Bar' challenge coin too? Can't wait to see this one in person, payment sent.

Thanks again!

Art
'Jon8172'

So I have three coming in one package plus I have paid extra for shipping, insurance etc what extra will you need from me?
would you be able to pm me with any further details, thanks.

Last edited:
So I have three coming in one package plus I have paid extra for shipping, insurance etc what extra will you need from me?
would you be able to pm me with any further details, thanks.

badges2nz, you're covered! Don't worry about your shipping cost.

Hi Brenton, I just had a thought...have you considered making these as a 'true' challenge coin, like military organizations use? Maybe even a 'Raven Bar' challenge coin too? Can't wait to see this one in person, payment sent.

Thanks again!

Art
'Jon8172'

Not sure what you mean...

This is made by a challenge coin company, and made the same way as other challenge coins are made...

Are you wanting it flat, like a 'true' coin?

UPDATE:

PAYMENT ALERT!!! :eek

While I really appreciate it when you send payment as a 'gift', please put your address in the notebox or PM it to me when you send payment.

I have quite a few people who have sent payments, and I have no address to send your coin to...

I'll be emailing those whose address I do not have. So, check your inbox!

FYI: When you send as a 'gift', Paypal does not attach your mailing address to it.

Thanks,
Brenton

Sorry I wasn't clearer in my post, but yes, I was thinking flat like an actual coin, not so much a miniaturized version of the headpiece. (BTW, I didn't mean this to detract from the awesome coin you've offered here, it was just a tangential thought.) I'll have to search the forums and the Internet, maybe someone has already offered a more 'coinish' ROTLA challenge coin. :)

Art
'Jon8712'

Not sure what you mean...

This is made by a challenge coin company, and made the same way as other challenge coins are made...

Are you wanting it flat, like a 'true' coin?

Sorry I wasn't clearer in my post, but yes, I was thinking flat like an actual coin, not so much a miniaturized version of the headpiece. (BTW, I didn't mean this to detract from the awesome coin you've offered here, it was just a tangential thought.) I'll have to search the forums and the Internet, maybe someone has already offered a more 'coinish' ROTLA challenge coin. :)

Art
'Jon8712'

How about this?

I was thinking of starting a run of Challenge Coins that had 3 Coins per Indy movie. Each one with a favorite prop on one side and Indy portrayed in the movie poster for each movie on the other side.

So, 12 coins in all!

These will be 2" in diameter!

I posted an Interest List in the 'Project Runs', so post your interest there if any of you guys are interested!

If there's enough interest, then I will get it going.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=260257&p=3971332#post3971332

Came in the mail today!
7620dc9ff30366a4f62d3d23fd3f31c4.jpg

Forgot to post but I think I was first to get one in the mail and it's awesome. Thanks!

like everything you make, it's brilliant.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back