Indiana Jones 5 officially announced

D9E50CC3-73C0-4E9E-B16F-DB536B54F121.jpeg
I don’t get it…they are showing a silhouette like there is some big reveal coming.

Don’t they realize that there are plenty of clear photos out there from the set??

F92DD8FD-B404-4955-A33D-A3805FE1B917.jpeg

Oh... right. I was on the wrong page entirely.
What's he looking for this time?
If it was mentioned, I don't remember.
A Bus pass?

Is my flippant answer, but I'd certainly like a more Raiders vibe exploration affair.. I watched Raiders on the Big screen recently and it looked so darn Epic!

I do think Indy looks pretty good here. Although I also see he looks very world-weary, its visible in his eyes as well. Hopefully tis last big screen adventure goes well.

What will the new female Indiana Jones be named?
My vote goes to Kansas City Karen.
We already have Dakota Johnson...and we know she likes whips. ;)

50 Shades of Indigo (Indy Go!)....

That woman from Fleabag (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) is already in this one. Fleabag Jones....

Last edited:
Empire Magazine with a new article and pics from Indy 5

View attachment 1639686
Someone pointed out on Reddit that he's wearing a watch on his left arm. I'm curious what watch will soon become hard to find and/or super expensive once someone on here finds out the model. It looks gold and maybe a square face.

Someone pointed out on Reddit that he's wearing a watch on his left arm. I'm curious what watch will soon become hard to find and/or super expensive once someone on here finds out the model. It looks gold and maybe a square face.

I believe that the watch in question has already been identified…

B7388A59-D2DF-4DBE-8DD1-B92EB6B14A86.jpeg

;)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back