Indiana Jones 5 officially announced

Is this a really recent photo? Because he looks great there! Dude is jacked.
Yes, indeed he does.

His secret? It’s from all the “finger-point method acting”. It keeps a man lean and mean.

I make it my mission in life to do at least 30 reps of declarative finger-pointing a day with the people that I encounter.

83ED65D6-D65D-42B3-8AF9-A2A7106DBC83.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll bet they'll reference restitution questions in the film, which could be done subtly and with the nuance of historical comtext without ignoring the aweful stuff. I am not sure that's the way they will let it play out.

*grabs popcorn for inevitable internet battle*

If they're CGI de-aging Ford I hope they do a much better job than Hamill in the Mandalorian. Especially if Indy's going to be younger for the majority of the film.

Older Indy could be revisiting the past if they're employing time travel, hopefully not. KOTCS unfortunately demonstrated that pretty much nothing, no matter how bad it is, is off the table. Most of the pics of Ford are concerning as is the lack of Spielberg. Not expecting much but really hoping for the best.
Wait, what!? No Spielberg!? Who's directing....searches...Mangold?! Well, that's interesting...not!

There is a Reddit thread that supposedly details the entire plot and while none of it is confirmed, it lines up pretty well with the scant details and images that are available. If true, it's going to get weird, convoluted, and lines up the possibility of them rebooting the franchise with a younger actor as Indy.

WARNING - POTENTIAL MAJOR PLOT SPOILER - READ NO FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO AVOID

This is the thread that was posted briefly then taken down. Unknown author. So take with several grains of salt in terms of truth.

noWSkLx.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back