Imperial Travel Biscuits from The Mandalorian TV Show

the.rebel.agent

Sr Member
This one was for fun. My wife bakes and I told her: Wouldn't be fun If you do some of them for us? To watch next episode? Well, I modeled it, created a mold and we are still looking for the right recipe, but in the meantime, I printed them:

52778424395_d19a04d415_c.jpg

52778009051_af0605cf31_c.jpg

52778490188_7357258232_c.jpg

I also created a label and found the correct bag. Both models will be available very soon. Biscuit & cutter. More photos here:

This one was for fun. My wife bakes and I told her: Wouldn't be fun If you do some of them for us? To watch next episode? Well, I modeled it, created a mold and we are still looking for the right recipe, but in the meantime, I printed them:

View attachment 1684914

View attachment 1684915

View attachment 1684916

I also created a label and found the correct bag. Both models will be available very soon. Biscuit & cutter. More photos here:
What does HEB stand for?

Those look to be Convar-7 High Energy Bars. Which would make sense given the abbreviation on the package being identical.
They were custom made for the TV show. I could not find any commercial brand doing them in the correct size and shape; so far. If you are looking for a screen accurate biscuit cutter & stamp, here is it: Imperial Travel Biscuits from The Mandalorian TV Show

Are 3D printed cookie cutters safe to use? Plastics have chemicals in them that sometimes leach out.
From what I've read, it seems like PLA and PETG are both as food safe as you can get. PETG probably more so. But neither is specifically marked as "safe".
The additional problem is that the extruder nozzle may contain materials that are NOT food safe, so unless you buy high quality ones, there's no guarantee.
That being said, a cookie cutter barely touches the food and only briefly, it's not baked inside of a printed container, so I would be more concerned about food safety of not being able to wash out potential sources of bacteria from a porous material when cooking with egg or dairy, or just about anything else.
Long story short, I'm willing to take my chances, for my own enjoyment.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back