Immortan Joe costume from Mad Max, Fury Road

icm_fullxfull.129854152_ehr2z0evqg0g4c4wo0wg.jpg
The laces are going to be switched with some proper black ones.

Also there's some more pics on Bryn's page...
http://delnerodesigns.com/mad-max-immortan-joe-costume-belt/

Dear all, you all did an amazing job !! Very impressed !! :thumbsup
I am looking for a Immortan Joe Sheriff replica path,
I contacted weeks ago @logan74k who did a run of this patch but still did not get news from him.
Any help is welcome
Thanks

As an alternative to fabric ones Hamsterstyle also made some great 3D prints of most of Joe's patches. They're available to download at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1087621

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update to Bryn's wonderful belt. It fits perfect over the padded belly, waist wrap, pants, and skirt.

A few things of note. I did do a little bit of weathering with some light sanding and pastels. I added a few small squares of Velcro to where the secondary belt points inward, just to help the belt stay in place and not slide down as much with the pistol and codpiece weight. The codpiece is attached with Chicago screws, E600, and a few heavy stiches - so it shouldn't be going anywhere.
20170909_083128.jpg

Bought Joe’s biker medal on eBay! Interestingly it is a little smaller than the replicas I had.
IMG_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Ahoudini, you found the elusive biker medal!!!! Well done.

I know this thread's a bit dead, but I just read through most of it looking for references for someone and enjoyed all the memories of trying to piece together all the intricate details of this costume.

I did recently get some professional images of Joe I thought I'd share with any of you who still frequent here. Ride Eternal my fellow Immortans!!!
IMG_20191110_210711__02.jpg
JON_CosplaySuperShoot4_3146_web.jpg
IMG_20191115_083519_680.jpg
IMG_20200103_090838_572.jpg
IMG_20191108_081442_779.jpg
IMG_20191105_200553_396.jpg

Last edited:
Ahoudini, you found the elusive biker medal!!!! Well done.

I know this thread's a bit dead, but I just read through most of it looking for references for someone and enjoyed all the memories of trying to piece together all the intricate details of this costume.

I did recently get some professional images of Joe I thought I'd share with any of you who still frequent here. Ride Eternal my fellow Immortans!!!
View attachment 1251948
View attachment 1251949
View attachment 1251958
View attachment 1251959
View attachment 1251956
View attachment 1251953
Those photos came out great, but more than that your costume is absolutely stunning. You did a really great job on it.

Hi Big boss, I’m reaching out to you from the future. Haha. I’m just coming across this thread as I would like to do this costume this year or next. Major project to say the least. I wanted to see if you are still making the chest plates or if you’ve entered into other mfg parts for this costume. Please let me know if you can help. Fantastic work, looks incredible

Great thread, I'm hoping to do a Torso Only Zoom costume for work... but I'm having trouble finding the main tan rubber tubes that come from the mask. Any leads?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back