Immortan Joe costume from Mad Max, Fury Road

If anyone is capable of making runs of the body armor, or other items, send me a PM. I am always looking to partner with prop/costume makers who can provide items for members of my mailing list. I've received interest in Immortan Joe costumes, but I already have my hands full offering Max accessories. (I've already contacted a couple mask makers, so I don't need mask contacts.)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444159999.683848.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444160013.473934.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444160020.773755.jpg

Another item off the list sweet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellow immortans. I probably have enough moleskin to cover everyone who hasn't already finished their armor. Let me know if you need some I have miles

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hi all...

Great to see everyone here helping each other out. Wanted to say I have two full sets of 20 various beer bottle caps for use on the left shoulder guard. If anyone still needs these, message me, and I will send them out, with a few extra thrown in to boot, no charge. First two responses gets them. Thanks!!

I'm trying to do Immortan Joe on a budget, which is kinda nuts... but also a bit fun! Most of my cash is going to Bigboss1o1's dope armor, and my buddy ended up snagging me on of those cheaper masks on Amazon. It might not be totally accurate, but it works! It also came unpainted, so I quickly (an hour of work) painted it. I'll definitely do a lot more touch ups too it.

The wig was the hardest part. So if you're trying to do Immortan Joe on a budget, like I am, I would recommend this hippie wig. It lacks the widows peak, but it sits fairly well. It's a bit long, but snap off a few inches and you're golden.
http://www.amazon.com/Blonde-Hippie-Costume-Wig-Adult/dp/B00APP5NA2

But here is what I have so far. Working on the belt and shoulder pads now.
Xwy3VwS.png

Also, anyone have any ideas on how to do cheap arm braces? I can't really figure that one out.

I'm trying to do Immortan Joe on a budget, which is kinda nuts... but also a bit fun! Most of my cash is going to Bigboss1o1's dope armor, and my buddy ended up snagging me on of those cheaper masks on Amazon. It might not be totally accurate, but it works! It also came unpainted, so I quickly (an hour of work) painted it. I'll definitely do a lot more touch ups too it.

The wig was the hardest part. So if you're trying to do Immortan Joe on a budget, like I am, I would recommend this hippie wig. It lacks the widows peak, but it sits fairly well. It's a bit long, but snap off a few inches and you're golden.
http://www.amazon.com/Blonde-Hippie-Costume-Wig-Adult/dp/B00APP5NA2

But here is what I have so far. Working on the belt and shoulder pads now.
http://i.imgur.com/Xwy3VwS.png

Also, anyone have any ideas on how to do cheap arm braces? I can't really figure that one out.

A medium sheet of PET G and a small PVC pipe the width of your arm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back