Mad Max Fury Road Immortal Joe costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

arthurdent

_20150824_184753.JPGAt a Local General Dollar store I found THIS lower face mask for sale for $2.00. It almost matches the one used by Immortal Joe, the villain from Mad Max Fury Road. So I have decided to try my hand at creating an Immortal Joe costume for this year. I will be posting progress as I go on, and how I did whatever I did.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

arthurdent

A search turned up several interesting things... First of all the skull jaw mask is listed as a paintball gun mask and comes in several metallic colors. AND it is already commercially made and available on ebay for a LOT of money. However, I intend to continue with this build: I don't think it will be movie-accurate BUT it will be as close as I can make it!immortan joe mask.jpg

NeoRutty

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just got asked by a friend to build her a mask... Looks like you hit the motherload for cheap alternative.

I'll have to see if I can find one of these!

Karol

Seems like the nose is what looks the most off. Maybe there's a way to cut it down and fill in some parts? Plumber's putty?