Hyperdyne Vortex Board

Skywalker

Hi all. I have bought a hyperdyne vortex board (dark lord variety) and am trying to set this thing up but evidently am failing miserably. I have read the directions that were provided but for someone reason I am being unsuccessful. If anyone has purchase one of these and set it up I would appreciate their help. I am still waiting for Jim @ hyperdyne to email me back with more detailed instructions but I am anxious to see if it works now.

<div class='quotetop'>(Skywalker @ Oct 31 2006, 03:36 AM) [snapback]1347857[/snapback]</div>
Hi all. I have bought a hyperdyne vortex board (dark lord variety) and am trying to set this thing up but evidently am failing miserably. I have read the directions that were provided but for someone reason I am being unsuccessful. If anyone has purchase one of these and set it up I would appreciate their help. I am still waiting for Jim @ hyperdyne to email me back with more detailed instructions but I am anxious to see if it works now.
[/b]
Hyperdyne is a member of this board, have you tried to PM him?

What type of problem are you having? What type of mic are you using? What type of speaker? If you have a stereo type speaker, you need to hold the activiation button down while you turn on the Vortex. This allows the sound to come through the stereo speaker, otherwise it will sound extremely low.

Please feel frr to PM me with any questions.

Scott

Yeah, the Halloween rush is finally over and hopefully I can catch up on the mass of emails in my inbox. At any rate, we are working on getting this resolved.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back