HP3 Marauders Map

I exceeded my bandwidth on the server and had to remove it. if anybody can host it, I'd gladly email it to them for hosting.

I use cloadapp, and I think that it can stay there. If you could send me the file, I will upload it and put the link in this forum.

I think it's better to resize it to fit a legal sized paper. 8.5 x 14... it's gonna be closer to the original in terms of height (minus an inch, of course).

Oh, it will be minus more than an inch since not many printers can print borderless when it's set to legal size.

Last edited:
Hmmmm... my measurements are totally off then. I used to have paper that's around 20" in height, but I can't find them anymore. Too bad... it had this light yellow-brownish color to it because it was kinda old.

I spent a lot of time scaling it out then someone else collected enough of the prop cards of the front to verify that that measurement was correct.
The folds are 4" wide.

There are also the actual extra inner folds and stair cases and then there are the additional close up pages added that you don't see on the full unfolded prop.

The best overall view is when it's open on the desk near the end of the film.

I didn't bother to make the folds... hehehe. My niece is actually bugging me to make one with all the foldable parts.

Anybody tried printing this out? I wanna see what you guys have managed to do. I can't seem to align the paper properly. There are pages where the printer prints too high up or too low, so it isn't aligned.

IMG_4515.jpg

I know this might be a dead thread, but I just wanted to show what I managed to make out of the JPEG I made before.

Printed it out on long bond paper and glued them together. The only problem is getting the print out to perfectly line up. Some pages print slightly higher or lower than the other pages.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back