HP3 Marauders Map

I haven't read this whole thread... But are people here seriously considering scanning a licensed item...?

by that did you mean its illegal to scan a licensed item? if yes I won't scan any then

Althought, I suggest all of you that want the map; grab it from noblecollection, it's really worth it. I ordered about 6 items, total was 600$ and shipping only cost me 39.99 (Canada UPS EXPEDITED) they are really fast at shipping. But then Canadian gotta pay custom fees (15%) but its ok it was worth it. I noticed when I was trying to order 2-3 items the shipping was like 29.00 then i keep on adding up items (6-7)and it only gets to 39.99, so I beleive that the more items you buy from them in 1 shipping, you'll end up paying less. I could be wrong.

Boys and girls…

Scanning and distributing copies of this licensed map goes beyond recasting as we know it here and serves as a blatant example of clear copy right infringement.

It is the type of action that draws the attention of studios and license-holders (and their attorneys), and casts a distinctly negative light on this message board ("a few bad apples…").

Were I a moderator, I would delete any and all related posts to this effect, and soundly spank those promoting such a concept.

The expression “Get a clue...” comes to mind :rolleyes

It's always nice when the membership stomps out fires all by itself. Thanks for doing the right thing, folks! :)

Could someone repost the marauders map set from 'Anheuser' ?
The rapidshare links are not working anymore and the flickr set doens't exsits anymore too.

So Wal-Mart has a collectors edition of The Half-Blood Prince that comes with a copy of the Maurader's Map. My fiance picked it up and I'm pretty sure that it said it was from the Noble Collection. AND it was only $25 for movie and map. They are still there too. Have fun

For those that want to download my version of the map you may visit my Flickr gallery Marauder's Map set

Marauders Map Flickr Set

If you want the crazy High res version of the map then email me at chad@drabbuh.com
all you need to put in the subject line is MAP

I will send you the no dividing line version of the map without parchment texture background.

If you want me to print one out I will do a free run of 30 prints (just the front) on large paper with the parchement backgrount and dividing line
ie:
34573917_06611f5e60.jpg

And mail it to you for free (lower 48 states US only)
Just send me a PM, first 30 get it.

For fairness I'll also post this in the free paper prop thread.
-Anheuser
Chad

Have you already done 30? if not im ready to pm :p

I just finished my Marauder's Map... very crude, though. It was stitched together from screencaps and pics on the web.

...but I think photobucket resized it, though. From 9mb, it became only 735kb. Hehe.

* EDIT *

Hosted it on my website so it won't be resized.
http://www.kotseaudioclub.com/marko_temp/Marauders_Map_by_Marko.jpg

This is gonna be only a temporary hosting as it might bog my site down if too many people access the file. Maybe someone here could host it where it won't be resized.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back