It really is! Collecting firearms replicas from the Indiana Jones films has been a fun experience. My aim was to own at least one of each of the main sidearms Indy himself carries, even if it wasn't the exact model Indy had, but a variant of it. I hope one day we'll get an Army Model of the Webley .455 in either an airsoft, pellet gun, or PFC. The MkVI is nice, but I love the eagle head grip and longer frame of the Army Model.
Man, that birds-head grip is gorgeous. I’ve got the MkVI for now, but if ever they release the Webley Green, or I find a viable way to replace the handle myself, I’m all over it.

OK...just place an order with Den Trinity for a metal Tanaka with the Jupiter finish. We'll see how that goes...I'll post pics when (if) it arrives!

You got a reply from them? I tried placing an order with them about a month ago. I got the email saying I submitted a quote, but I never got any follow up email.

OK...just place an order with Den Trinity for a metal Tanaka with the Jupiter finish. We'll see how that goes...I'll post pics when (if) it arrives!

Can you tell me which one is this version you ordered?

The heavy version that says it's in stock TAN158HW?

The one I want with the more blue finish TAN158SF says it's out of stock.

Which one did you order?

I “ordered” the one from my attached pic “Indy3”…

Product # MPIS289BK

…haven’t heard back. This is my second attempt contacting them.

They used to be my go to place for replica models but they have not been updating things for a while.

I “ordered” the one from my attached pic “Indy3”…

Product # MPIS289BK

…haven’t heard back. This is my second attempt contacting them.

Okay can you tell me what is the difference? I looked at yours and the $200 versions. They look the same except the finish????

If I remember correctly, the Jupiter finish is just a special finish applied to the regular pistol that makes it look like a nicely blued metal finish which they charge extra for. Looking at other pistols on their website that have the Jupiter finish they say they are made of heavy weight plastic.

Last edited:
Yes Rook’s Webley Army Revolver is pretty amazing. He made molds of different parts, cast them in different materials and it even opens.

I bought mine years ago when he first made them.

96C2E946-22A9-49B5-9C80-90C599779EE3.jpeg

Rook's not selling these anymore...

No word at all from Den Valley...

Really a shame nobody offers this prop...it seems like it would be almost as iconic as Han Solo's DL-44 to us prop geeks?!

Anybody out there got a hookup for a good AIRSOFT option?

While a different model the Webley MkVI metal airsoft is really nice, comes in a variety of finishes, and is very inexpensive compared to some other offerings.

I'll point Rook over here if he hasn't seen this thread yet as well.... I don't personally own one of his Webleys, but he's a good guy and his quality shows (y)

Yeah he does great work, and he's a stand-up guy as well.... I've worked with him on projects, just a decent dude (heck we're friends on FB, and I hate people! lol). Messaging him now (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back