Here's an informal poll. What should be my next saber project

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys. I've been getting a lot of messages recently asking what my next saber project will be and truth to tell I've got so many ideas and designs started that I'm a little bit confuzzeled. So, I'm putting it to you guys. What should I work on next and which project would you be most excited by.

1. Luke ROTJ Shared Stunt saber
I've had this one on the back burner for a while. There was a setback last year when a board member (OWK1) stole my casting master. But, anyways, this project will be a cast metal replica of the original Luke ROTJ shared stunt (the v3 as some call it). It will be a warts and all project with asymetrical grip ridges, differently spaced and shaped pommel cubes, a big seam line running down the side. The measurements come directly from an original ANH stunt saber. Basically as close to the original fugly prop as humanly possible.

2. OWK ep1 saber. A lot of people have asked me to do another run. If I do, I'm going to make some slight changes and try to design it to be electronics ready.

3. A ROTS stunt dueling set. These would be an OWK and Anakin set where each saber copied the dueling stunts used in the film and where each saber was hollow for electronics.

4. An Anakin ROTS replica. This would be a machined replica of Anakin's saber. It would be hollow with the option of being a static or electronic prop. Roman and Nicksdad have done the the OWK ROTS saber. So, I'm guessing there are some out there who are looking for Anakin's

5. Something I haven't though of? Chime in if you're really jonesing for another saber prop that I haven't considered.

shared stunt!!! I've been waiting for a perfect replica of all the imperfections on this saber.i really hope this one is next.i also wouldn't mind a Yuma saber(I believe it was basically the hero with a resin control box)and I also would be in for a short dueling rod on it like the original prop had.my third choice would be a resin stunt like the one in the wired magazine just had.id love any of those,to be honest it doesn't matter which one you do next I'm gonna get it anyway,but if I had a choice I'd get one of those three first

Will the RoTJ stunt emitter be functional? So you could attached a dueling rod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll throw one in from left field--

VaderROTJ.jpg

People have modded Graflexes, but some of the parts are still a mystery. The Parks/Korbanth DV6 out there-- but has the usual concessions made for electronics...

OWK ep1. I'd love to have all these sabers, but since you mentioned doing a run of this one a while back it's been on my mind ever since and I would love to see it come to light.

Obi-Wan episode I for sure. We've had plenty of RotJ runs over the last few months. Then back to a spinning v2 so that we can make them into ANH stunts!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back