Help with skinny jeans for tall guy (Jack Skellington Costume)

azoutes

Hi! I'm trying to put a Jack Skellington costume together in like a week, honestly I'm probably going to get the costume for Spirit, but it doesn't come with pants, and I'm tall, 6'8" I already have to order work pants and stuff online, once every like 2 years. But obviously skinny fit pants would work so much better for this costume, and I'm not even sure if this is the right site to ask about this, but does anyone know where I could get skinny pant (preferably not jeans) for someone with my long legs? The only pair of jeans I have are W36 (too tight) and L38 (a little short) and I used to wear skinny jeans in like, middle school, I stopped wearing them because they didn't sell any longer than (I think) 32? Any help would be appreciated, even if it's pointing me towards the write forum site for this lol

Not skinny jeans, but slim sweatpants. There is a black option, and a 39" inseam option.

Not skinny jeans, but slim sweatpants. There is a black option, and a 39" inseam option.
Thank you! Sad the logos on it but I'm sure i can paint it or even stitch over it, I appreciate your help!

You are welcome! I didn't notice they had changed how they attached the logo. The SCR logo on my pants is just straight stitched around the edge of the patch rather than what looks like a satin stitch border. The stripes on the pockets should black out with a sharpie, or you might be able to cut them off close to the seam so you don't have to damage seams and then re-sew them.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back