Help replicating Tenafly Viper bottle (from Street Trash)

knutnb

Hi guys (and gals)!

One of my favourite movies Street Trash involves a small green bottle with a red screw on top, and I would really like to make my own replica of it. The label is no prob, but the bottle itself is an issue.

I have been searching for a bottle near the original, but no luck.

I'm wondering if someone here has an idea as to how I can replicate it (although not in glass, maybe colored clear resin?).

Any tips on how to do is is appreciated :)

Thnx!

Yeah, saw that one. Pretty cool and, as you say, pretty spot on.

Silly me. Never thought about asking the seller *doh*

I'll see what I can find out. Will post a reply here when I know (there just might be other Street Trash fans out there).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have never seen this one. im surprised that i don't even remember the cover art. added it to my netflicks!

just found this. this guys replica looks pretty spot on.

Street Trash Movie Tenafly Viper Hooch Bottle Replica Signed Jane Arakawa Lorinz | eBay

maybe get in contact with the seller and see what he could tell you about the bottle.

Contacted the guy selling this. He had just bought it from someone and he didn't know the origin of the bottle, so no info there.

Has anyone here any experience in making fake bottles? I have a feeling it might be difficult to dig up a similar bottle that is close to the original.

bummer. sorry, no experience with bottles here. i googled around for plastic and glass but to no avail.

Hi guys (and gals)!

One of my favourite movies Street Trash involves a small green bottle with a red screw on top, and I would really like to make my own replica of it. The label is no prob, but the bottle itself is an issue.

I have been searching for a bottle near the original, but no luck.

I'm wondering if someone here has an idea as to how I can replicate it (although not in glass, maybe colored clear resin?).

Any tips on how to do is is appreciated :)

Thnx!

I used a Jaegermeister green flask bottle from any liquor store, then just replace the cap with the same size red plastic cap stick on the label from the DVD and u have it

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back