Interest Hellboy - Various rounds (bullets) for the Good Samaritan

I'm still in the prototyping stages. Looking at how best to produce these, what materials to use while still keeping them affordable.

I'll convert this from an interest thread to a FS thread once I have product available for purchase.

Here is a new mock-up I just finished.

I give you . . .

The Holy Round - Featuring a white marble bullet quarried from the same earth as the statues sculpted by Michelangelo that adorn Saint Peter's Basilica within the Vatican and blessed by the Pope himself. (Not really, it's a translucent resin mix :p) Laser cut stainless steel band and black oxide casing.

hellboy%20holy%20round.jpg

Everything is looking very awesome here!
Love the way you invented some lore for the blue and holy bullet btw hahaha
I just had one question: what are exactly the measurements for these rounds? I have a samaritan kit by rgriesbeck (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=202333&highlight=samaritan) and since some tolerances were needed for his design to work properly, I don't know if these would fit. It would be grat if you could clarify.
Also, very interested in your final results hehe!

Everything is looking very awesome here!
Love the way you invented some lore for the blue and holy bullet btw hahaha
I just had one question: what are exactly the measurements for these rounds? I have a samaritan kit by rgriesbeck (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=202333&highlight=samaritan) and since some tolerances were needed for his design to work properly, I don't know if these would fit. It would be grat if you could clarify.
Also, very interested in your final results hehe!

I'm not sure how close his design is to the Sideshow version, but the measurements are:

2 3/4" +/- circumference
15/16" diameter for the base
7/8" +/- diameter of the casing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back