Interest Hellboy - Various rounds (bullets) for the Good Samaritan

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hellboy is one of my all time favorite cinematic characters and I was thinking about doing a small run of different ammo for Hellboy's Samaritan.

Here are a few prototypes:

hellboy%20rounds.jpg

One idea I had were these black obsidian rounds featuring real metal tips.

I was also thinking of a light up green tracker bullet (also with a metal tip) closer to the one seen on screen than the ones released by sideshow.

greenbulletslideshowsm.gif

And of course, the bullets filled with Holy water, clover leaf, silver shavings, white oak... the works!

600px-HellboySamaritanBullets.jpg

I'm looking into a variety of different fabrication methods and materials ranging from 3D printing, cold casting with various metals, possibly some glass, anodizing, etc.

I'm digging the look of these 40mm grenade rounds. Might try a few like this and see how they would translate to the Samaritan style of rounds:

ammo_40mm_01_800.jpg

That anodized blue is purdy.

I'm open to other ideas as well if anyone has any.

My plan is to offer these individually and as sets of 4 at a discount rate. Prices will probably range somewhere between $36-50 per round depending on it's features and materials used.

If your interested in this project chime in and let me know!

INTEREST LIST:

venommaggot619
Nidgit
dirtyharriet
Dao2
abcwarrior
agliarept
Nopal
bxstrmn
missioncontrol
Mxlplx
MountainMan
Dabbondi
staticweb23
Harrison4257
paperfarm
vitobojo
AGxM
Damezz
Metalman
NeptuneTQ
podman

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh these bullets are going to look so rad on my Samaritan. even holstered,the lights would look so great.

would you consider even a red or blue glowing/pulsating light bullet?

I might be able to get some kind of pulsating effect going. Hmmm

Ooo nice! What does it do?! [emoji6]

The blue fusion round is in fact filled with a liquid ultraviolet material. The casing has exotic matter harvested from a rare aquatic Elemental. It's capable of a micro nuclear blast and should be used sparingly only in certain situations where collateral damage is of no concern. Also a good choice for those pesky vamps! It cost me a pretty penny. Purchased from a Sacred Fluid Dispenser at the Troll Market. :lol

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back