Unlimited Run Hellboy Tooth Fairy (Dead or Alive)

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (Dead or Alive) - Super Summer Sale on NOW!!!

The super summer sale is here! I’m offering 25% off all my gun kits and 10% off a Groot!! The discounts are off the price of the kit, not accessories of shipping. So, if you’d like a Blade Runner gun, the $100 kit is now $75 plus any accessories and shipping.

The sale will run for 1 week, July 1st to July 8th. I’ve pre-printed some kits already and will ship as soon as your order is ready.

If you’re interested in multiple kits, I’ll give you 50% off shipping charges for the 2nd and each subsequent item placed (as long as they ship together). So shipping to Canada/US is normally $15 per item, if you wanted 2 items, it would be $15 + $7.50 = $22.50 or if you wanted 3 item it would be $15 + $7.50 + $7.50 …

Please fill out the order form (link below) and send PP and I will get working on your order ASAP. Orders are completed and shipped in the order received.

Thanks so much

Rob

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (Dead or Alive) - Super Summer Sale on NOW!!!

Main images should be fixed now (screw you photo bucket), let me know if I missed any important ones...

Due to the overwhelming success of my Officer K pistol, turnaround time for everything is probably 3-4 weeks right now. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't order, because I print in order received, it just means that my usual <1 week turnaround isn't possible.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back