Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 Agent K's Blaster - "Mini Version"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With the success of our Deckard Blaster "mini" we thought we'd see is anyone might be interested in a smaller version of our Agent K's gun?

Here's the final version - with working LEDs!

Each kit comes with the LED kit and carbon fibre wrap (just like my full sized kit. Pics below are raw kits, no clean-ups.

Price is $75.00 + $15 shipping to Canada/US or $20 anywhere else

Order form below

theRPF Order Form for rgriesbeck

20190310_192321.jpg

20190310_192335.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jodo

Sr Member
I was just thinking about what a smaller or single barrel version of this pistol might look like, etc.

Interested!

BradWright

I would be interested in a set (mini K/mini Deckard with amber grips) if that ever became a possibility!