Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 Agent K's Blaster - "Mini Version"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got a kit ready for immediate shipping (at the sale price)
I would like to take that kit at the sale price !!! I just saw this post. The RPF has changed since I was last here. I do not know how to Private Message (PM) I will take the kit If you can confirm the sale price. Gordon

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would like to take that kit at the sale price !!! I just saw this post. The RPF has changed since I was last here. I do not know how to Private Message (PM) I will take the kit If you can confirm the sale price. Gordon
It's yours! I got your payment and will get it boxed up this weekend

Thanks

Finkazoid

I know this is the thread for the agent K mini blaster...but....Ive been looking for a Snub nosed Deckard blaster....count me in if there is still one availible.

KPAX 09

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How can I get one of each of these: Agent K Snub nose and Deckard Snub Nose Blaster ??

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How can I get one of each of these: Agent K Snub nose and Deckard Snub Nose Blaster ??
Good news! They are both on sale, see this thread for pricing and the link to my order form. Send me a PM if you have any more questions