Unlimited Run Hellboy Tooth Fairy (Dead or Alive)

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (3D Printed shipping! A couple kits left

Frosty was never able to produce a painted one I take it. Any update on it or should we just call it a lost. Not mad, I know he was flooded by helmets and other things.

He's still working on one, I think the helmets are almost done. Sorry for the wait. PM me if you want
Frosty was never able to produce a painted one I take it. Any update on it or should we just call it a lost. Not mad, I know he was flooded by helmets and other things.

- - - Updated - - -

He's still working on one, I think the helmets are almost done. Sorry for the wait. PM me if you want

Any news or pics of the finished piece? Can't wait to see what Frosty ended up with!

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (3D Printed shipping! Sale - 25% off!!

Weekend bump, still have some left at the sale price

Stunning! Doesn't look 3D printed at all! Did you used the XTC with this one? Can we hope to see a finished Dead version one?

Great work!

Stunning! Doesn't look 3D printed at all! Did you used the XTC with this one? Can we hope to see a finished Dead version one?

Great work!

Yes to XTC, Frosty will do a great job on the dead version too, but I didn't send him one to do...

He's got all my reference pics, no worries

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back