Unlimited Run Hellboy Samaritan (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Fully 3D Printed Hellboy Samaritan Kit

I was going to figure something out but this would be good news if you make something.

I was looking at my Samaritan on my stand today and realized that now it's only missing one thing. The ring and leather piece that hangs off the bottom of the handle/grip area. I'm working on a source for the leather, and I'm going to 3D print the ring assembly. If it turns out well, maybe I'll make a cheap little kit available for those who want a perfectly accurate Samaritan, assuming there's some interest...

View attachment 293908

The kit just showed up today. This is the most incredible kit I have ever seen. My first 3D print I've ever seen up close. This is incredible.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The kit just showed up today. This is the most incredible kit I have ever seen. My first 3D print I've ever seen up close. This is incredible.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thanks man, glad you like it. If you need anything, let me know. Share your pics

Just saying...
2014-03-11 14.57.33.jpg

Check out our latest Int thread for another popular gun -http://www.therpf.com/f13/trigun-long-colt-45-full-3d-printed-kit-208448/#post3236654

Finished mine this weekend. Super fun project. Thanks rgriesbeck!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140316_174830.jpg
    IMG_20140316_174830.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 172

I've been looking at Hellboy's sidearm from the comics, it's pretty cool. May fire up the old 3D program and start modelling it. It looks a lot simpler than the Samaritan, be a way easier print too ;)

345515647.jpg

Thanks. Are you offering the ring and leather to complete the Samaritan? I'd be in.

Ya, I've got some ready, was hoping I could just mail with a stamp, but no such luck. So it looks like it would be $12 to the US or Canada and $14 international. Prices include shipping. Over 1/3 of that is shipping. :( So if anyone wants the ring and leather kit, let me know.

Thanks again for your support

Ya, I've got some ready, was hoping I could just mail with a stamp, but no such luck. So it looks like it would be $12 to the US or Canada and $14 international. Prices include shipping. Over 1/3 of that is shipping. :( So if anyone wants the ring and leather kit, let me know.

Thanks again for your support

Payment sent.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back