Done / Completed 3D Printed Hellboy Samaritan Stand Kit

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm selling a 3D printed stand for my 3D printed Hellboy Samaritan (http://www.therpf.com/f13/fully-3d-printed-hellboy-samaritan-kit-202333/). The kit comes as shown below with 14 3D printed pieces, including 4 clear bullets. The kit is ready for 4 LEDs to be installed into the base to make the clear bullets look like Hellboy's tracer rounds.

My plan is to do a run of 10 and then see where we stand (pun intended) from there. Shipping ETA is 3rd to 4th week of March. I'll let those who have committed to a kit know a week before I ship and I'll get payment then.

Base kit with the 14 3D printed parts - $80.00 USD

** you need to provide your own LEDs, switch and 9 volt battery **

Shipping costs are: $15.00 to US or Canada and $30.00 pretty much everywhere else. Shipping is UPS in the US and Canada Post Air to everywhere else.

Here are a few more pics of the kit:

And here's what it could look like after you assemble and paint it (don't judge my painting, I was in a hurry)

My bullets need another coat of paint so that the LEDs don't shine through.

The plaque is a 3D printed piece, I just designed a quick graphic and glued it on, I'll include 1 with each order, my feelings won't be hurt if you don't use it

Last edited:
Existing Orders from Samaritan thread:

mojo1971
syborwolf
Alric
AGxM
MechanikCanada
Tommychamp

and ahoudini
jw3023

Last edited:
Strange question but, any chance of buying just a set of the tracer cartridges?

Here's a quick pic of the unpainted bullets

2014-03-07 08.14.00.jpg

5 done! The electronics are going to be what slows me down on this one. The soldering is coming along, but relying on another person stresses me out. That and the LEDs are on a slow boat from China. The non-soldered kits will ship as soon as the LEDs show up, the soldered kits might push into the 1st week of April. Will keep you all posted.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back